My Anime

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:41 pm

That's a really good mindset you got there dude

*scribbles down onto notepad*

Cheers, I think I might get back to drawing something today :D

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:47 pm

Pas1990 wrote:That's a really good mindset you got there dudette
8-)
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:29 pm

Ahh sorry, I can't really tell online lol.

(I thought JaddziaDax was a guy for ages)

Anyway, here's another project I've been working on.

dA-Chan:

This is stage 5 of her development (zoomed in). When I showed my friend, he pointed out a lot of things that were wrong with it (including her legs, which have been cropped in this screenshot) so I might go back and redevlope her.

About dA-Chan:

As you can see, it's a girl. Now, the reason I had her hair like it is, is because I was aiming for an "arty" look, and wanted to also make her look young, spirited and energetic. As you can see from her face, she is also rather happy, as the people on dA are very positive about each others works of art.

Her accessories:

She holds a blue flame in her right hand, to represent the creative imagination. On her left hand she wields a large paintbrush, this represents the painters of dA. Around her neck is clearly a mouse, representing the "digital artists" on dA. There's a camera strapped around her waist to represent the photographers of dA. Lastly, she is wearing a yukata, to represent the japanese culture, and thereby all the anime artists/fans on dA. Also, her headclip is the dA logo, as well as the little chain on her paintbrush. As the drawing progresses, these little dA logos will become more apparent in her accessories.

I had a little trouble deciding for a colour theme, but I guess I'm satisfied with how it turned out. Still needs a lot of work done in terms of colouring etc.

Comments/Feedback welcome :]

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:46 pm

Hmm....only two things. Needs more cleavage. And I'm not talking perverted cleavage, but it looks like she has only one breast...even a little will do fine. And her right hand is a tad small, or maybe I'm just looking at it the wrong way? o.o Anyways, I like the idea of it. :3 Neat concept. The blue flames look neat too.

(Aww poor Katie, lol)
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:52 pm

I was thinking along the lines of more cleavage as well.. Just looks kinda weird as it is...

>_>.. but then again, that COULD just be me in a perverted way.. Although I lawl at me almost having a boob sense.. every time people talk about it in topics I end up there ... WOO.

but yah :up: keep these up. If you really do make a manga or whatever you talked about that'd be pretty cool.

Pas
のヮの
Org Profile

Post by Pas » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:53 pm

Hmm, my friend also pointed out to increase her cleavage...

>.>

<.<

*cough*

Yeah, my logic behind it is that it's pointing at you, so in a sense it can't really be drawn "sticking out" unless you mean the line around it O.o

I will try to make it look a little better, so thanks for the feedback

(btw, she is actually purposely small chested, since I didn't want her to become some kind of sex object, just a representation of dA)

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:01 pm

Well, that's what I meant by cleavage in a non-pervted way. Make some shading on her clothes to at least show that there is another breast there, not necessarily cleavage outside of the shirt. :)

[Kalium: After some thought, I've come to the conclusion that this thread is simply OT. Try an art site.]

Return to “Anime Screencaps”