MTAC AMV needs entries! You dont hafta come; Vid can be old.

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Tue Jul 16, 2002 11:50 am

And, come to think of it, don't worry about putting the blank frames on the ends of the video. I can do that.
Yes! You rock! Now I don't have to do it :lol:

I'm sending in my Ah! My Goddess video. I have my new video that I also want to send in; I have a 320 MB indeo version and a 47 MB divx one. Is it ok with you if I send in the larger, or will it take up too much space?

Lostboy
Org Profile

Post by Lostboy » Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:29 pm

Send the larger one.

Petro
Location: In the Nuclear Blast Zone of Washington DC, Virginia
Org Profile

Post by Petro » Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:33 pm

Gotta love corporate bandwidth! ^_^ I'm uploading my vids now, and I'll email my entry form when I get home tonight. Always glad to enter a contest that I don't have to even pay for shipping on anything for ^_^

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:37 pm

I'll upload 3 of my vids to the ftp in one zip file with the entry form included. And yes, pasv needs to be turned off. Hope people watch them.
ImageImage

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Tue Jul 16, 2002 4:39 pm

Awsome ^^ thanks for the tip the FTp works now ^^

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Tue Jul 16, 2002 4:56 pm

Videos uploaded and e-mail sent ^_^

Good luck with the con, Lee!

Lostboy
Org Profile

"lostboy" server is back on track

Post by Lostboy » Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:44 pm

I've got the lostboy.dynodns.net server working again now. I would appreciate if people can switch back to sending to that server now. It will lower the risk of me getting in trouble for using my work computer for non-work purposes. I will leave up the secondary server for another day, though, just in case the lostboy server fails again. But I do not expect it to. I switched to a new, much more stable ftp client (on the advice of Patrick, my technical support guy on the contest).

So, if possible, any future FTPs should go through lostboy.dynodns.net (port 21), username "upload" and password "upload".

When I shut down the lathompson3 server at work tomorrow, I will check all the files I received and make sure they are intact.

Thanks, all of you, for your rapid responses. It's starting to look like a contest, finally. I still need more videos to fill the block, but at least I have enough now that I won't have to cancel the whole thing.

DeepBLiu
Org Profile

Post by DeepBLiu » Tue Jul 16, 2002 9:12 pm

Does that form need to be filled out? and do you need to give out your address and stuff?

Lostboy
Org Profile

Post by Lostboy » Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:17 pm

Yes, I need the completed form. E-mail it to me or include it with your uploaded video. It's important that you make it very clear which filename(s) the entry form goes with. Put the filenames on the forms or in the email that you send the form in. It's better to give me MORE info than you think I need than to give me less than I need. I must be able to tell which video belongs to whom, and I must have addresses so I can mail prizes to anyone who does not attend the con.

katrabond0037
Org Profile

Post by katrabond0037 » Tue Jul 16, 2002 11:08 pm

Lee,
My and my Studio mates's entries are in the mail;p Let me know when you get them.

Katra B;p

Return to “AMV Contests”