first video *tear* Viewer's Choice/ Novice Action Anime USA

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
otakulk
Org Profile

first video *tear* Viewer's Choice/ Novice Action Anime USA

Post by otakulk » Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:38 pm

Please tell me what you think.

<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=11646" target="_blank">link</a>

silentdragon
Org Profile

Hmmm

Post by silentdragon » Sun Oct 27, 2002 9:47 am

We'd really would like to see it, but the indirect link leads to a downed server. Make sure your ethernet cable didn't fall out like mine did :?

otakulk
Org Profile

Post by otakulk » Wed Oct 30, 2002 8:05 pm

Hmm.. its working now. I don't host the site myself, one of my friends does. he is generous enough to give me free space. I did recieve an e-mail that he was going away for a while. sometimes the server goews down. sorry for the inconvienance (sp? i'd look it up but I am lazy).

valentine
Org Profile

Post by valentine » Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:48 pm

Sorry, I tried to download it but it was moving sooo slow like 4kb/sec...I'll try again later. :(

Axianda
Org Profile

Post by Axianda » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:14 am

Downloaded it just now and i like it
song realy fits to the clips you took

Nice work

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”