Phoenix Amv is on the air....

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Phoenix Amv is on the air....

Postby Lord Rae » Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:05 pm

why phoenix?

well after the ashes of what was Otaku Vengeance what would you expect to rise up?

new videos available. I haven't entered it in here yet but thats my plan for later today...

http://www.phoenixamv.com
Lord Rae

Postby -Cye- » Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:30 pm

What i want to know is, where do you guys keep finding all these good bands? OV always had bands id never heard of that were awesome and now this seems to have them as well. Anyways, keep up the good work.
-Cye-

Postby Lord Rae » Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:28 pm

well I've always liked listening to bands that no one has heard of so I tend to look through a lot of places that many people don't for thier music.

Many times that means that you find just absolutely horrible bands.. but many times you find bands that go on to be huge.
a good source for unknown bands is loudside. They also have the bands everyone has heard of listed there but check thier underground buzz section every month and some of the reviews.
www.loudside.com
Lord Rae

Postby -Cye- » Fri Oct 25, 2002 8:35 pm

Sweet thanks man. :)
-Cye-

Postby segaismysavior » Fri Oct 25, 2002 9:04 pm

Rae Rae always rocks me with his music selections! 8)

Keep em coming! :D
segaismysavior

Return to AMV Announcements