Relationships and being your own person

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:22 pm

I remember when this thread had a topic. Ahh memories.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:28 pm

Flint the Dwarf wrote:I remember when this thread had a topic. Ahh memories.
It's Brad's Fault....

Vlad

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:42 pm

:\ I was just trying to offer some advice. If she stops showering, the guy won't want to be around her anymore. Problem solved! :O

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:31 am

True love can withstand even bad B.O.!

...i hope :p

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:18 am

Sure, but true love exists only in movies and books. Neither of which include bad BO.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

ReligionX
Org Profile

Re: Relationships and being your own person

Post by ReligionX » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:26 am

Shazzy wrote:I tried telling him I'm an introvert, but he just thinks I'm annoyed by him or I'm seeing someone else. So yeah, how do I get an extrovert to understand I'm going to go INSANE if I see him all the time?
Invite him into your world. Show him what it is that you want to be doing in your spare time, and just have him sit around quietly and watch you, or do his own thing, like read a book while you're working.

This way, he gets to be around, you get to do what you want to do, and who knows, maybe you'll learn you're either more interested or less interested in each other. My last girlfriend developed in interest in wanting to make AMVs, and I decided to learn how to crochet. Who knew?

If it's really an issue right now, he will also know that you're not out "seeing other guys." If you feel comfortable having him around, it's all good. After you do this a few times, you can just tell him that you need to concentrate and not have any distractions. I'm sure he'd be happy to step aside for a few days if you're willing to show him your finished products. ^-^

Return to “General Discussion”