Post here if you are drunk.

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:20 pm

Now, wurpress, wouldn't you feel bad if I had a mentally retarded brother? :cry:

A mentally retarded brother in the special olympics. :cry:
Spoiler :
[size=0]I don't, but wouldn't you feel bad if I did?[/size]

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:28 pm

Hey, I didn't make it, I just thought it fit the situation. :P ("competing/arguing" over the internet over who is the bigger drunk.) I have nothing against the mentally handicapped and do not wish to belittle their participation in the special Olympics. But the topic was drinking and who's the bigger drunk, therefore I did not think politically correctness really came into the equation. :roll:
ImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:09 pm

wurpess wrote:Hey, I didn't make it, I just thought it fit the situation. :P ("competing/arguing" over the internet over who is the bigger drunk.) I have nothing against the mentally handicapped and do not wish to belittle their participation in the special Olympics. But the topic was drinking and who's the bigger drunk, therefore I did not think politically correctness really came into the equation. :roll:
=pwnage over da code

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:55 am

Hah, you don't want to challenge me.

A week where I go a day without drinking is cause for celebration. Guess how I celebrate. It's to the point where it takes me three hours to sleep if I'm sober. I've been doing this so long that I know not to drunk post. You guys are noobs, childishly overeager to show off your pubes. And why am I replying? I don't think it's cool. It's really just pathetic, mostly on my part, because I know better. It's certainly nothing to be proud of, but the more honest and open I am about it, the better it is for me.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:58 am

Flint the Dwarf wrote:Hah, you don't want to challenge me.

A week where I go a day without drinking is cause for celebration. Guess how I celebrate. It's to the point where it takes me three hours to sleep if I'm sober. I've been doing this so long that I know not to drunk post. You guys are noobs, childishly overeager to show off your pubes. And why am I replying? I don't think it's cool. It's really just pathetic, mostly on my part, because I know better. It's certainly nothing to be proud of, but the more honest and open I am about it, the better it is for me.
I do this in good fun. I am a nerd attached to my comp. Drinking tends to take away good judgement and scruples, which are generally acted out in the drinkers current environment. Seeing as my comp is one of my normal environments (as pathetic as it may be) that's one of the places such actions go. But don't think I don't know what its like to have an alchohol problem. My last bf, things went wrong. I lived in TX with him. His immaturity came out, he constantly needed me to bail him out of situations, usually monetarily. (Like needing gas money after he spent the day playing golf.) I was stranded in TX, away from my family and friends, not being able to get ahead in life because of him, not being able to save any money to leave. So everyday, I holed myself up in the office with a bottle of rum. The only times I was ever sober was at work. Only because it was my only chance to try and get even the slightest bit ahead in any part of my life. Luckily, in my drunken ramblings, I got back in touch with the guy I'm with now who took me out of that. I never want to go back to that again. Which is why I'm ok with harmless (though heavy) weekend drinking with the occasional during week drunk fests and one time drinking contests, but not with lifestyle challenges. You want the title of "the org drunk," you can have it. If it means going through what I went through 2 or 3 years ago, then I don't want it. (Not that I cared anyway. This was just all in good fun.)
ImageImage

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:01 am

The Glass Prison
This Dying Soul
The Root Of All Evil
Repentance

:/ (may seem off topic, but I'm quite confident Flint will understand)

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:23 pm

Tono_Fyr wrote:

The Glass Prison
This Dying Soul
The Root Of All Evil
Repentance

Offtopic in the offtopic forums? We can't have that.
:ying:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:57 pm

aesling wrote:
Tono_Fyr wrote:

The Glass Prison
This Dying Soul
The Root Of All Evil
Repentance

Offtopic in the offtopic forums? We can't have that.
Wouldn't that make it ON topic? But then if it's on topic in the Off Topic section, that'd make it OFF topic, and... er...

Dammit, I confused myself again. Image
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:32 pm

Tono_Fyr wrote:The Glass Prison
This Dying Soul
The Root Of All Evil
Repentance

Yeah, I know. I didn't realize the connection between them until I read about it on Wikipedia a few months ago.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:19 am

Flint the Dwarf wrote:
Tono_Fyr wrote:The Glass Prison
This Dying Soul
The Root Of All Evil
Repentance

Yeah, I know. I didn't realize the connection between them until I read about it on Wikipedia a few months ago.
The shared melodies and lyrics didn't give it away? Even if you don't care about lyrics, you still hear them when you listen to music :P

Return to “General Discussion”