Two AMVs - 2nd & 3rd Place at AnimeUSA. Check 'em out!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
silentdragon
Org Profile

Two AMVs - 2nd & 3rd Place at AnimeUSA. Check 'em out!

Post by silentdragon » Thu Oct 24, 2002 6:38 pm

Ok, first off, I finally got a decent cable connection to host my videos on. That means a maximum download speed for you is 125k/s, given that you're the only one downloading. So, no more slow uploads from me :roll:

1) THE SICKNESS http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10920
2) DANCE INTO THE FIRE http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=11887

*The second choice has no info yet, it will soon. Same as the first, just follow the link...

1) NINJA SCROLL - DISTURBED - DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS
2ND PLACE NOVICE ACTION at AnimeUSA
This is the first one I did 6 months ago. Excellent vid, unlike many I have seen, a very good first vid. In fact, it did better at the Con than my second, cleaner vid :? Do not misunderstand me! The Ninja Scroll vid is excellent. It has digital FX, violence, and great sync. But I like the next video I did best.
2) RECORD OF LODOSS OAV - DURAN DURAN - VIEW TO A KILL
3rd PLACE NOVICE DRAMA at AnimeUSA
This is my second video. Lots of special effects, precise cuts, lip sync, color correction, and more things that made this video better than the last one. Also, it is less objectionable, more romantic, more character-defined. It's my current magnum opus. Of course, it got 3rd place in drama compared to my other video, which got 2nd in its category. Eh, I love em both! :P

So there you have it folks! Download! Enjoy! But for godsakes, LEAVE ME FEEDBACK! And a note: All that Novice Action/Drama means is that I did less than 3 videos, and it does not define its quality ;-)

[d]

otakulk
Org Profile

Post by otakulk » Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:39 pm

loved that sickness vid man...

silentdragon
Org Profile

ARTISTIC = TO CHOP OFF ARMS?

Post by silentdragon » Fri Oct 25, 2002 10:49 pm

Thanks :) That vid fit like a glove to the song. In fact, the first time I heard that song in it's entirety, I knew Ninja Scroll was the anime for it. I used to fuss over its minor flaws. Now I'm just glad that I make it artistically with a stream-of-conscience. ARTISTICALLY meaning to CHOP OFF ARMS? you ask? Yes, if put to the right music. I like it, and I hope others do too :o

[[d]]

delta shell
Org Profile

Post by delta shell » Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:14 pm

very good ninja scroll vid, will dl the other one later, can't belive it is your first my first (therefore only) vid was...is an abomination i should have drowned at birth, but now it is too late i have to live with my mistake. nooooooooooooooooooooo :shock:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”