Help finding anime womanizer!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
staces
Org Profile

Help finding anime womanizer!

Post by staces » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:43 pm

Hey, I have a question that maybe you guys could help me out with.

I'm looking for an anime where there is a womanizer/playboy type guy. While I can think of quite a few of them on my own that are just womanizers used for comedy, I really NEED one where the women he plays decide to get revenge on him (sort of John Tucker Must Die-esque). If they're trying to kill him even better! XD

The best option working for my video idea would be either Touga or Akio from Utena, but the only woman that tries to kick either of their asses is Utena herself. This concept would work best with at least two or three (the more the better) women out to kill one man.

All suggestions are appreciated! I don't care if it's a series, OVA or movie. It's a short song I want to use so anything would probably work. Thanks!
ImageImage

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:49 pm

Inuyasha with Miroku
Trigun with that fat guy in the first episode

and thats all I've got.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Garridy
Org Profile

Post by Garridy » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:19 am

The Origonal Head Hunter wrote:Inuyasha with Miroku
Trigun with that fat guy in the first episode

and thats all I've got.
Unfortunately, the fat guy in Trigun not only doesn't act too much like a womanizer, but there is absolutely no retaliation from the female characters.
I love to wear absurd and totally impractical garments. What's more, I derive great pleasure from spending time with women for no apparent reason.
I'm just that kind of person. - Sousuke Sagara

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:37 am

been a while since I've seen the episode, only remembered he was described as a womanizer.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

LantisEscudo
Org Profile

Post by LantisEscudo » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:50 pm

I'm surprised nobody's suggested Carrot from Sorcerer Hunters (Bakuretsu Hunters) yet.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:41 pm

Brock is a pretty obvious answer too.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

staces
Org Profile

Post by staces » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:47 pm

Thanks guys! I'll have to look into all those suggestions.

With Miroku, from Inuyasha, isn't it only Sango that tries to whomp his butt? If not great. I'll have to look into Bakuretsu Hunters too.

Keep the suggestions coming! =)
ImageImage

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:41 pm

Junpei from Those Who Hunt Elves. :twisted:

Also, maybe Kuno from Ranma 1/2, or Kazuharu Fukuyama from Girls Bravo.
ImageImage

BunofGovt
Org Profile

Post by BunofGovt » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:39 am

Can you use Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi? In one episode (or two, I think) the kids have ended up in a high school and the boy (Sasshi) doesn't want to leave and flirts with at least one girl. I don't remember if the girl Arumi beats him up, I think she hits him a few times, also when she becomes giant sized I don't remember if she actually attacks him.

One Piece: Sanji falls for almost every beauty that appears and I know Nami hits him a few times, although not necessarily in revenge for his flirting, but I suppose you could edit the scenes so it looks like it.
"Didn't I say something clever earlier?"
"Dunno, I was probably asleep when you said it."

NyuuDai
Org Profile

Post by NyuuDai » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:00 am

Goldenboy...somehow turns to be a womanizer every episode...but theres no episode where they want to take revenge i think.

But the girls get mad every now and then, not sure if you can put them in away together so it looks like revenge =P

Return to “General AMV”