Donators forum IC match

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:23 pm

wurpess wrote: I was going to put some Badtz Maru in mine. I guess its a good thing I didn't. The judges would have been all penguined out. :uhoh:
You obviously have the same hello kitty box set i do. :D

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:33 pm

jasper-isis wrote:Wupress, I don't know what you're talking about. Your entry was EPIC. :lol:

Monkey King + Big Bad Wolf in the same video = total win.
lol. Well, I'm glad you liked it. *^_^* I just thought the whole thing would be amusing. But it was very fun to make. I personally liked the Big Bad Wolf stuff too. :D

Yeah, if I did end up using 'WTF Was That', it still would have been with Hello Kitty. I might make that vid anyway. Just because it would be funny.
Fall_Child42 wrote:
wurpess wrote: I was going to put some Badtz Maru in mine. I guess its a good thing I didn't. The judges would have been all penguined out. :uhoh:
You obviously have the same hello kitty box set i do. :D
lol. You mean Hello Kitty Animation Theater? Yep. I also have Disks 1-4 of Hello Kitty and Friends and the Best of Hello Kitty Paradise, but I didn't use them for this. Animation Theater totally pwns Friends and Paradise. :D
ImageImage

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:00 am

Ileia wrote:I kept waiting for another Akvarium video (which is, imo, the best song of the choices) and thinking "Damn stupid MOONLIGHT SONATA!!"
Actually I expected Akvarium to be the most popular, it was the most universally accessible just because you can ignore the lyrics. The others were included because either I wanted to see a video done to that song or in case someone really wanted to edit a romance or whatever.
If you're gonna do it again, I'm all over it.
I plan on doing another in a few months. After major con season ends and people aren't somewhat burned out on editing.
wurpess wrote:Yeah, if I did end up using 'WTF Was That', it still would have been with Hello Kitty. I might make that vid anyway. Just because it would be funny.
Yes, make it. I included that song because I wanted to see videos to that aren't just pure lipsync.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:20 am

(I'm not paying attention to who made what)

I really like the Fubura one #20 I'd like to see a more refined version.
whats the anime for #25?

hahah #45 is awesome XD its going on my ipod XD

I'd also like to see where 70 was going to go O:

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:13 am

If only I my fiancee hadn't shown up as soon as I got the reply I could have possibly done something. Though, all the ideas I got were for hentai videos :( I fail. Guess I'll have to take a crack at the next one, whenever it happens.
ImageImageImageImage

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:16 am

JaddziaDax wrote:I'd also like to see where 70 was going to go O:
Everyone shall see. Eventually. When I stop being asleep and lazy enough to finish it. Shall I add you to the list of people to poke with a beta?
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:51 am

godix wrote:
Ileia wrote:I kept waiting for another Akvarium video (which is, imo, the best song of the choices) and thinking "Damn stupid MOONLIGHT SONATA!!"
Actually I expected Akvarium to be the most popular, it was the most universally accessible just because you can ignore the lyrics.
But no lyrics has it beat, I suppose :o
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:25 pm

What? everyone else use moonlight sonata too? -_-;

I should of done my other idea. (Excel saga-WTF was that) But that would of taken too long to lip sych. Anyways, mine was 15 (I even added that one bad effect at the end so you would know :p). It was a quickie, so quick i didn't even bother with using my beloved mp4. I was like "...wmv renders faster." >_< lol
This was almost fun. Good job guys, and congrats ileia and wupress.

If you do this again maybe use music within this decade though. (Not that i didn't enjoy it.)

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:48 pm

Orwell wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:I'd also like to see where 70 was going to go O:
Everyone shall see. Eventually. When I stop being asleep and lazy enough to finish it. Shall I add you to the list of people to poke with a beta?
sure if you want to O:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:55 pm

guy07 wrote: If you do this again maybe use music within this decade though. (Not that i didn't enjoy it.)
Um, besides Moonlight Sonata...

Akvarium - Shumelka (2005)
Cyndi Lauper - True Colors (1986)
Evil Dead The Musical - What The Fuck Was That (2007)
Morning Musume - The Manpower (2005)
Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight (2001)

I see there was a real lack of music from this decade :uhoh:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “General Discussion”