Not sure what its called...

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:46 pm

LIE

fixed
Without it. It´s an even more hard and annoying work.
I rotoscoped this week a 7 seconds scene and it was sure: If you know how to use it, it can bring you much more forward and a big adventage. However it is still superer to the magic wand tool.

Ah damn... There are 7 more seconds to go -.-' Damn project!
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Jayren02
Org Profile

Post by Jayren02 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:29 pm

hey, sorry, but i got another question...

For some reason, I am not able to continue a series of anchors on a the frame im working with. I lay down the first few anchors, then I have to adjust the the picture to bring more of it into few, but when I do this it ends my string and wont let me continue it, making it impossible to cut out all of ed's body (FMA). is there something im not doing right??

Jonezine
Org Profile

Post by Jonezine » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:52 am

Hi, i have a similar question. As for skittles, is this the method to crop the bodies with animation and makie it a layer? Its just too perfect that cropping, i dont think he crops all the frames...

Crapy english, sorry.

Aneek
Org Profile

Post by Aneek » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:27 am

Jonezine wrote:i dont think he crops all the frames...
I think that you are right. I'm afraid you have to do this with all frames. Tell me if I'm wrong. ;)

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:34 am

nnnnnn... yes maybe.

If you take the bodie and rotoscope it out you can easly crop it and place it on the video in a different layer (if you mean that).
As for skittles, is this the method to crop the bodies with animation and makie it a layer?
Yes you will need it. I guess Koop made all the rotoscopeing in Photoshop and loaded an image sequence (or every image alone, I don´t know if Magix supports image sequences) into Magix (or it already has a vetor tool today).
Its just too perfect that cropping
Maybe it was already the original size of the source.
i dont think he crops all the frames...
You don´t have to add the settings to every frame. There are some ways to avoid it (image sequences, project sequences in Premiere, or simpel videos with RGBA colourspace). *shrugs*
In the end it´s often not more than simpel Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to paste the settings over all the images. Fast and simpel.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Jonezine
Org Profile

Post by Jonezine » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:50 pm

Thank You.

Im working on real footage its very hard to crop all frames (camera shake, unregular fills, ...) what i have been doing is using the pen and crop a person and using a keyframe in every frame with a diferent crop (mask shape) in after effects. It´s just too hard.

I´ll try the rotoscope thing... anime seems to be less difficult.

Return to “Effects & Techniques”