3rd Ms. Anime Universe Swimsuit & Lingerie Contest

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
ProdigalLink
Org Profile

Post by ProdigalLink » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:19 am

*comes back to his seat.. a large bandaid on his chest... and iv tube in his wrist... and a tub of buttery popcorn in his hand*

*prodigallink* this is turning into a great show *munches on his popcorn before catching eyes with rossetta, then faints with blood shooting out of his nose*

The Partisan
Org Profile

Post by The Partisan » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:43 pm

Chuck: Well we've had quite the show of contestants this year Bob, with a record number of only 15 casualties. This looks to be our best year yet.

Bob: Couldn't agree more Chuck. Hey, wait...*checks the clipboard*...how come I'm not on this list?

Chuck: You don't count, Bob.

Chad: I couldn't agree more with this being a great competition. I just spoke with some of the contestants personally and they all seem to have good things to say.

Bob: What?! You got to speak with them in person?! How come no told me about personal interviews!!!

Chuck: For the same reason you're not allowed in the state of Florida.

Chad: That little "incident" 2 years ago...

Bob: HEY! You can NOT prove it's me behind that cow in those photos!!!

Chuck: All that aside, that still doesn't fix the fact that there's been some delay in the contest.

Bob: Yes. It seems our next contestant, Miss C.C, has yet to appear. I'm afraid if she doesn't show up we'll be forced to disqualify her and her creepy sponsor.

*a cold, sharp chill rips through the announcing booth

Chuck, Bob, Chad: *shudder...

Bob: *gasp! Dear God, I just felt my soul being sucked out of me.

Chuck: Wait. I'm just getting this in. Our next contestant C.C. has finally arrived. Apparently her tardiness is a result of "political matters", whatever that means.

Bob: Here she is, gentleman and - aw, who am I kidding? - just gentleman. Miss C.C.

Image Image Image

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cc02nk7sm7.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9671/d27rn1ds4.jpg

[Kalium: Sixth image converted to link.]

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:55 am

Hunter: *emerges victorious from the battle of epic proportions and steps back into the Arena* Vote Excel! *points his pistol up at the announcer's booth and fires, hitting the glass with a thunk just near Bob's head*

Chad: Wow... Thankfully our booth is now equipped with bullet-proof glass and... *takes a note that is just handed to him* We've just recieved a note from Hunter... 'Does the glass stop rockets?'... Well, I don't think so but why-

*Hunter fires a rocket into the booth*

RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

Chrono63
Org Profile

Post by Chrono63 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:46 am

Chuck: Wait, looks like Matsuri's sponsor has an announcement.
Bob: Is it about naked girls??
*Chuck slaps Bob... repeatedly*

Chrono63: Everybody, sorry for the waiting. After a week, I'm finally getting my computer back today (most probably). So I'll try to find the time to bring Matsuri here. In the meantime let's enjoy the <s>fighting</s> killing provided to us by Hunter and Megaman.
/me casts some protective spells and runs away.

Chrono63
Org Profile

Post by Chrono63 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:42 pm

Chuck: And so, here comes the moment you were all waiting for. It's time to end this round with our last contestant that passed the first one.

*Matsuri, Yorito and Chrono step on the stage*

Chrono63: We had a problem.. Matsuri refused to go on stagein a swimsuit or lingerie, saying that the stage lights can hurt her. So, I had to find another way for this...

Matsuri: I demand a year worth of tomato juice for this.

Chrono63: ...as I was saying, the alternative way was to ask the here present Yorito to take a photo in secret.

*photo appears on the big screen*

Bob: At least now we understand the motives of his passion for photography.

Chuck: And with this, the second round ends. But before advancing to the voting, let's see if our host Megaman has anything to say.

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:22 pm

*cameras go to outside of the arena where Hunter left Megaman flat on his back after the battle of epic proportions. the battlefield is covered with smoke. Megaman's silhouette is sits back up as if he were Kane or The Undertaker. more smoke covers the battlefield. the smoke clears, and Megaman is no where to be found. Megaman and his glowing aura along with glowing zanpakuto emerge from the fiery wreckage of the second announce booth/skybox, which was destroyed by Head Hunter*

Megaman: *to Head Hunter* As if that last attack would finish me!
Megaman: *looks up at Jumbotro and sees picture of Shiho* Fine.

Megaman: Ladies & Gentlemen, this time around only 7 will move on. 3 will be sent home. You know the drill vote for 7 characters, you can't vote for your own, etc, etc... Voting starts now.

*faulty sprinkler system finally cuts on*
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
Org Profile

Post by The Origonal Head Hunter » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:29 pm

*words appear upon the jumbotron* "Ladies and Not-so-gentlemen. We present Toh Hunter's votes:

Riza Hawkeye
Faye Valentine
Shihoin Yoruichi
Rossette Christopher
Lucy/Nyuu
Haruhi Suzumiya
Tsukamoto Yakumo.

Also, another message from Hunter:

Mega, the bomb won't miss. P.S. Vote Excel."

*words disappear and a loud ticking sound begins throughout the arena*
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english
Boredom.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:57 pm

Haruhi Suzumiya
Faye Valentine
Shihoin Yoruichi
Excel Excel Excel
Lucy/Nyuu
Tsukamoto Yakumo
Riza Hawkeye

*Chrono runs frantically so that Rosette doesn't kill him for his votes*

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:58 pm

*wurpess can't find a pen or pencil, so she fills Riza's discarded water pistol with the blood of the injured and fallen and writes her vote with that. (The small print was difficult. :P)*

*C.C.
*Haruhi Suzumiya
*Shihouin Yoruichi
*Faye Valentine
*Lucy/Nyuu
*Excel “Excel” Excel
*Riza Hawkeye
(not sure if I'm allowed to vote for her. I'm not her official sponsor, but I provided her pics for this part of the competition. If I can't vote for her in this round, change that vote to Tsukamoto Yakumo)
ImageImage

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:19 pm

wurpess wrote:
*C.C.
*Haruhi Suzumiya
*Shihouin Yoruichi
*Faye Valentine
*Lucy/Nyuu
*Excel “Excel” Excel
*Tsukamoto Yakumo
Megaman: wurpess, at this point in time, you are Riza hawkeye's acting representative.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

Return to “Anime Screencaps”