NES Project 2003 Track Selection!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Ashyukun
Medicinal Leech
Org Profile

Post by Ashyukun » Tue Oct 22, 2002 7:22 am

I'm lucky if I get -any- mails from Yahoo lists.... for some reason Yahoo Groups doesn't like sending me mail, so I have to check the messages on the web site to make sure I've not missed anything.
Bob 'Ash' Babcock
Electric Leech Productions

Nitro Sama
Org Profile

Post by Nitro Sama » Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:18 am

Hakura wrote:*Waves to Nitro Sama*

Hi hi to you too!! *hugs*

My yahoo mail has been funky lately and I haven't recieved any e-mails from the list recently..anything new been happening?
Anything new happening? Well, if I remember correctly, you have one of my AMVs right? :P I kept trying to ask if you got the AMV on AIM, but...no response :cry:

Thats all :D *Hugs back*
GIANT HALF CHICKEN HALF SQUIRREL!

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:01 pm

I do have one ^^ But I've been busy with work and often leave aim on ><

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”