Locks

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:36 am

daykm wrote:Then they should of politely told him that was not allowed if they wrote they're a friendly group.

daykm
Org Profile

Post by daykm » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:48 am

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:53 am

they did politely tell them it wasnt allowed O.o on the newest "introduction thread" thats what i was saying...

it doesnt necessarily have to be that person who once had it in their sig... anyone politely telling them counts i think O.o

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:58 pm

It just depends on which user gets to your introduction thread first that decides if you get a 'polite' or 'rude' answer. o.O

Of course, but you have to understand that this site gets a lot of new members each day...and that would = a lot of introduction threads just taking up space....
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:03 pm

Can I get a thread lock up in heah?!
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

daykm
Org Profile

Post by daykm » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:18 pm

lock topics seemed to stay why if no one can reply or anything why have it stay???
Im your reincarnation of a once to be nazi who murdered jews and was feared by many, problem is, now im filled with goodness from this time era not to be feared no more.

One more thing ,Im a girl not a boy!

Return to “Site Help & Feedback”