Unbeliveable Stories

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Unbeliveable Stories

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:41 am

Got an ubelievable story that you would like to share?

Well, I had one the other day (4th of July).

I was playing golf (pre-major headache), and sliced it into the woods mistakenly. My parents and uncle and cousin were laughing their heads off, and I was all with my head down, when I hear a thud. The ball richoches off of a tree and lands 3 feet away from the hole. Their faces start laughing again, and my dad falls on his back laughing, as I suck at golf in its entirety. :lol:

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:49 am

I showed up for editing class for three days.

My final was halfassed, I got a 70 on the midterm (which I took the same day as the final), and I somehow got a B.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:12 pm

I have weird stuff like that happen to me all the time. Last night i thought i heard the phone ringing down stairs, i went down but it wasn't, no message or anything, i start back up stairs and he rings. It's a friend i hadn't spoken to in 9 months. She she said hadn't called earlier. Now, i usually can't hear the phone upstairs, so if i hadn't come down, i wouldn't of even gotten the call.

I'll post again when i remember mores stuffs.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:00 pm

My previous computer blew on the birthday of BOTH of my favorite musicians (Robert Fripp and Yuri Shevchuk). My current (well not anymore) PC blew on the birthday of the United States.

Any more birthdays and... yeah :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:38 pm

i bought the re-release of perfect blue, and it wasn't letterboxed.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:38 pm

you have a computer that blows ...did that feature cost extra?

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:45 pm

Otohiko wrote:Any more birthdays and... yeah :roll:
Every day is a birthday.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:01 am

I went to homecoming and then went out with my friends afterwards. I came home at about 2am, and there was a steel kitchen sink on the front steps. I asked my mom about it. She didn't believe me at first. Then she went and looked, and there it was. Which she said was odd because my step-dad left for work at 11pm, and my mom was sitting by the front window the whole time. We never found out who left it and when. Somewhere in January, there was a Christmas tree on the front step. Still, no clue what that was all about.

Another one, it was right after I had dated my bf, Rafe, the 1st time and we had broken up while he was in Korea. I had gotten him a Christmas present, but I decided to mail it to Korea when I went on leave and got home. So I packed it with my family's Christmas presents, only it didn't fit in my checked bag. So I stuck it in my carry-on. Well, my flight got delayed in Dallas (where Rafe is from), so due to the lack of seats at my gate, I just sat on the floor in the hall, put on my head phones and watched people go by. Then I suddenly realized this one guy walking by looked really familiar. It was Rafe on emergency leave because his grandpop died. And so because I had just happened to have stuck his present in my carry-on, I didn't have to mail it to Korea after all. My mom said that only I would find someone who's supposed to be a good way around the world in an airport to give them their Christmas present.
ImageImage

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Re: Unbeliveable Stories

Post by SilversLightning » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:04 pm

code_chrono wrote:Got an ubelievable story that you would like to share?

Well, I had one the other day (4th of July).

I was playing golf (pre-major headache), and sliced it into the woods mistakenly. My parents and uncle and cousin were laughing their heads off, and I was all with my head down, when I hear a thud. The ball richoches off of a tree and lands 3 feet away from the hole. Their faces start laughing again, and my dad falls on his back laughing, as I suck at golf in its entirety. :lol:
that's why you play put-put hun :roll: :lol:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: Unbeliveable Stories

Post by CodeZTM » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:05 pm

DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:
that's why you play put-put hun :roll: :lol:
Actually, I'm very good at put-put, normally averaging a -1 or -2. I just can't drive or chip on the green.

Return to “General Discussion”