3rd Annual Ms. Anime Universe Contest (under new management)

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:04 pm

IMPROV EDIT ------------

Bob: But wait, there's more!

Chuck: Well if that don't take the ham off the hog, fry it up and turn it into bacon.

Bob: Are you on drugs?

Chuck: Anyway, here we have the ever so lovely Rosette Christopher, a spunky take-no-prisoners "nun" with an attitude, that brings a bright spot in the realm of Chrno Crusade.

megaman917
Org Profile

Post by megaman917 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:06 am

Chuck: Wait a minute. It seems that Rosette's age wasn't given to us.
Bob: And look there's a picture of her with Chrono. Looks like grounds for disqualification.
Chuck: We need to ask our host. Mr. 917, what is your ruling on this?

Megaman917: Rosette Christopher, age 16. I'll let it slide this time. code_chrono, and all other sponsors, please follow instructions to avoid disqualification.
"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)
Through tragedy, she found triumph. R.I.P. Coretta Scott King (1927 - 2006)
Long live the "King of Pop"! R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1958 - 2009)

EmilLang1000
Org Profile

Post by EmilLang1000 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:50 am

BOB: Our next contestant is a little "catty"

CHAD: Is that supposed to be a pun?

BOB: No, I mean she's a cat.

CHAD: Uh... I think there are some rules against that (not to mention a few laws)

BOB: No, No, No... I mean she masquerades as a cat... and a boy...

CHAD: Hate to tell you this, Bob, but I think you're describing Bugs Bunny, there.

BOB: Thankfully, no (though I wouldn't mind seeing her in a bunny suit)... our next contestant is none other than Bleach's Shihouin Yoruichi, ex Commander of the Soul Reaper Special Ops.

BOB: She's taken the fifth on stating her age, but near as we can tell, several hundred years would be a good estimate.

CHAD: Gotta say, she looks good for her age.

BOB: You got that right, and from what I here, she's quite the contortionist. Man, I bet she shags like -

CHAD: You say a tiger, and I'm going to smack you.

BOB: Well, in either case, this little lady is a true femme fatale: a toned, hard body, great coloring, perfect curves and proportions, and enough power to let her go toe-to-toe with the strongest warriors out there.

CHAD: Sounds like Beyonce meets Wonder Woman.

BOB: More like CATwoman

CHAD: That's it... I'm getting the bat...

BOB: On a side note (and my personal favorite bit of trivia), she's known to have no grievances at all about stripping down to her birthday suit and showin' what her momma gave her! This lady's hot, she knows it, and she's not afraid to show it and prove it!

CHAD: Yes, I'm sure she'll go far... now excuse us while we take a short break so Bob can recover from his concussion.

BOB: Concussion? What the hell're you talking abou-

WHA-BAK!!!

THUMP

CHAD: We'll be right back, folks.

BOB: ... **twitch-twitch** ...
You know what they say: "when life gives you a T-Rex, go ninja-kick it in the head." - Rayne Summers, Least I Could Do
Proud to be a Jenova's Witness - WWSD (What Would Sephiroth Do?)

EmilLang1000
Org Profile

Post by EmilLang1000 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:02 am

CHUCK: Hey, guys, what'd I - DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN!

(Bob twitches on the ground)

GODDAMMIT CHAD! I LEFT AMV for FIVE F*&$ING MINUTES!

CHAD: Sorry, he just made too many bad jokes!

CHUCK: Exactly walk could've been so bad as to deserve this!?

CHAD: See for yourself.

[quote=2 minutes ago]CHAD: Sounds like Beyonce meets Wonder Woman.

BOB: More like CATwoman [/quote]

CHUCK: ... Chad... lemme see that bat a second...

WHA-BAK! WHA-BAK! WHA-CRACK!!!

CHUCK: (Panting)

CHAD: ... I think you killed him...

CHUCK: Justifiable Homicide, Chad... Justifiable Homicide...

BOB: ... i'm... i'm still alive...

WHA-BAM

CHUCK & CHAD: We'll be right back...
You know what they say: "when life gives you a T-Rex, go ninja-kick it in the head." - Rayne Summers, Least I Could Do
Proud to be a Jenova's Witness - WWSD (What Would Sephiroth Do?)

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:55 am

Chuck: Some stiff competition so far, Bob

Bob: You said it, Chuck. And now we have...
*Reads cue card*
...Oh Dear Lord....

Chuck: *reads cue card as well* ..Oh...NO!

Bob: *Shakes head and sighs*...She is a....very special entry, folks.
Who's sure to..."get it together" for this competition.

Chuck: From "Azumanga Daioh" it's everyones favorite Osakan gal....Osaka.

Osaka: Hello every..... *stops and starts looking around the room following the "floaty things is her eyes"*

Bob: *puts hand on his forehead*...oh brother.

Rapture**
Org Profile

Post by Rapture** » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:30 pm

Bob: We have 7 pretty females here,on our stage right now.
Chuck: You're right Bob,and here's a surprise for you!
Bob: What the..?
Chuck: Let's meet our 8th female partipicant--
Bob: What the f**k do you think you're doing here,you assh--

*We are sorry for inconvenience we may cause,but currently we have some technical issues,please stay by the monitor while we fix our issues*

.... 5 minutes later ....

Bob: Please excuse my colleague Chuck - he forgot to inroduce our 8th partipicant.
Chuck: *hides bandaged up right palm in his pocket* She's young,she's pretty,and she's very popular in field of male students..
Bob: A little bit more details maybe?.. >.>
Chuck: She's watching out for her sister,keeping house clean,likes animals,and especcialy her cat!
Bob: Tell them her age you idiot! Age!
Chuck: What?
Bob: Oh.. Uh.. I was just wandering,if our dear crowd would like to hear her age...
Chuck: Oh. Well of course,she's 15 years old,but believe me,she sure looks way more mature than a 15 years old girl should look like ;)
Bob: What an idiot...
Chuck: What?
Bob: Oh,no,nothing.. I was just surprised about how could that be.. *makes obviously fake surprised face*
Chuck: Don't be so surprised my friend! So let us present you... School Rumble youngest star.. Tsukamoto Yakumo!

:D I like laughter ;DD
ImageImage

Chrono63
Org Profile

Post by Chrono63 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:33 pm

Bob: So... moving on to our next contestant.

Chuck: Hey, I can't see who's there. It's too dark. Light board operator, what happened to the lights? Move the reflector, so that we can see the stage.

Bob: What the... do you want to kill her?!

Chuck: Eh? Is she a vampire?

Bob: No, just a beautiful Yaka. Here we go: from sola, nearly 400 years old...

Chuck: *whisper* But she looks younger than my sister! *whisper*

Bob: ...let's welcome Matsuri Shiho!

Image Image

LantisEscudo
Org Profile

Post by LantisEscudo » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:43 pm

Bob: And now it's time to welcome our next contestant!

Chuck: Originally hailing from Hokkaido, and now calling both Tokyo and the land of Cephiro home, at the age of 14, she's our youngest contestant so far.

Bob: Please give a big hand to Shidou Hikaru, of Magic Knight Rayearth!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Chuck: She might look young (even her fellow Knights mistook her for a sixth grader when they first met), but remember that this redhead is one of the Legendary Magic Knights, partner of the Mashin Rayearth, and one of the strongest mages in Cephiro.

Bob: And if that weren't enough, she's also highly ranked in her family's school of kendo, AND an accomplished gymnast. Which means *heh heh*...

Chuck: Don't go there, Bob, she's fourteen and you're still bleeding from your comments about Yoruichi.

Bob: Good point. Still, this fire magess packs a huge amount of power into her small frame. Feel the burn!

Chuck: Okay, you asked for this one.

WHAM!

Bob: owwwww....

Chuck: Let's take a short break, folks, while Bob receives some much-needed medical attention. We'll be right back.

The Partisan
Org Profile

Post by The Partisan » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:37 am

*paramedics exiting the room.

Chuck: See ya' fellas. Ladies and gentleman, lets hear it for our local emergency response team. They sure are nice guys, wouldn't you agree Bob?

Bob (in fully body cast): Mersh-er ife oo ee Ow n Afy uh-n.

Chuck: What was that Bob? I couldn't hear you with with these surgical bandages taped over your mouth. Let me help you there...

*RIP!

Bob: GAH! *gasp*. I said it was sure nice to see Joe and Larry again! We've gone two days without seeing them.

Chuck: Has it been that long Bob? That's gotta' be a new record. I must not be doing my job right - BUT ALL THAT ASIDE! We've got another contestant to introduce.

Bob: The sponsor of our next contestant is a complete unknown to the .ORG with no apparent history on the forums, and his entrant for this year's contest is also this year's rookie. Might this mysterious newcomer and his contestant be this year's wildcards? We'll have to prep our already overactive libidos and wait and see.

Chuck: Hailing from the Brittania Empire and Area 11, age unknown, this year's underdog with her long green hair, vacant eyes, and elusive demeanor can be summed up in one word: bewitching.

Bob: That's right Chuck. The mysterious enchantress, CC, is already casting a spell on the stadium. Let's meet her now...

Image Image Image[/img]

The Partisan
Org Profile

Post by The Partisan » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:47 am

--- *Edit - Double pic. ---

Image Image Image

Return to “Anime Screencaps”