JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:05 am

i haven't watched most of the dvds I've won at conventions

Coderjo
Org Profile

Post by Coderjo » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:46 am

Pretty much anything I spend a large amount of money on makes me feel a bit queasy. Like buying pro audio gear I'll probably not use much.

I do have some DVDs in my vast collection that I have watched and gone "why did I buy this?" (However, I've only watched a small fraction of my collection so far). But then, I also collect some crap, but it has to be crap that is so bad that it is funny. One example is Urda: The Third Reich. I picked it up for like $2 in a rightstuf sale (iirc), and found out that it was pretty crappy, but my friends and I did get a good laugh out of the crappyness.

I need to do something like watch one DVD a night or something, even though that will still take too long. >_<I>_<;; )

Coderjo
Org Profile

Post by Coderjo » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:09 am

Coderjoe wrote:I need to do something like watch one DVD a night or something, even though that will still take too long. >_<I>_<;; )
Ok... Thank you HTML and phpBB for killing that... should read something like:
I need to do something like watch one DVD a night or something, even though that will still take too long. :x

(I have little willpower when it comes to anime sales :x )
(stupid phpBB won't let me do greater-than underscore less-than (optional semicolon) smileys)

Return to “General Discussion”