The Offspring (Beta Deadline is the End of February)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
NightTear
Org Profile

Sign-Up

Post by NightTear » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:47 am

I'm interested.
I'll take kids arent alright 2 if that's ok.
I can give you a link to one of my betas from sendspace if you want to see one to tell me if I qualify.
Last edited by NightTear on Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:41 am

Sorry for saying this,but with Offspring having 7 albums along with a compilation,this mix is just too little.7 songs for 7 albums and out of them the albums Offspring,Conspiracy of One and Ignition aren't included.
And why using "The Kids aren't alright","Nitro" and "Genocide" 2 times?Use other songs in their place...

Anyway,sorry if I am rude.Good luck with the project.I'd like to participate but holidays are holidays and I still have exams on July and Septemeber.

Knappster
Org Profile

Re: Interested

Post by Knappster » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:01 am

ShadowSpawn14 wrote:
dragonball000 wrote:
ShadowSpawn14 wrote:Interested :D
yes you can sign up today
ok, I'll take Meaning Of Life.
send me an example of your work so i can see if you qualify

Knappster
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:03 am

Full Metal Sempai wrote:Sorry for saying this,but with Offspring having 7 albums along with a compilation,this mix is just too little.7 songs for 7 albums and out of them the albums Offspring,Conspiracy of One and Ignition aren't included.
And why using "The Kids aren't alright","Nitro" and "Genocide" 2 times?Use other songs in their place...

Anyway,sorry if I am rude.Good luck with the project.I'd like to participate but holidays are holidays and I still have exams on July and Septemeber.
I see where your coming from but reason theres only 9 tracks is because of most band meps have a lot of tracks then theres a crap load of drops and stuff like that.

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:39 pm

Full Metal Sempai wrote:Sorry for saying this,but with Offspring having 7 albums along with a compilation,this mix is just too little.7 songs for 7 albums and out of them the albums Offspring,Conspiracy of One and Ignition aren't included.

Well, it's quite simple really. I couldn't get any songs from Conspiracy of One to fit in the mix like I wanted them too... plain and simple, thus, I did not use them. Ignition was overlooked because I was asked no to look any deeper then Ixnay.

And those songs aren't used twice, they are just a touch too long for a single editor... did you even listen to the mix? my guess is no.

Full Metal Sempai
Org Profile

Post by Full Metal Sempai » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:27 pm

jethropr wrote:

Well, it's quite simple really. I couldn't get any songs from Conspiracy of One to fit in the mix like I wanted them too... plain and simple, thus, I did not use them. Ignition was overlooked because I was asked no to look any deeper then Ixnay.

And those songs aren't used twice, they are just a touch too long for a single editor... did you even listen to the mix? my guess is no.
Hey,I don't accuse you man.After all,you do what you want with the mix.It's yours.I just make a proposal.
Secondly,yes,I have heard the mix,but it was the first one that you or dragonball000 uploaded.It was rather short and not well done.Must be the initial one.The final one,I can't download it.It gives an error.

jethropr
Org Profile

Post by jethropr » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:34 pm

dragon made the first one... I made the new one...

and yea... his link is messed up...

here it is:

http://www.surfacedreamsstudio.com/Musi ... spring.mp3

Knappster
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:38 pm

I gotta agree with Jeth because the albums before smash had a somewhat different feel than the current offspring band

Update- I talked to shadowspawn14 on messenger and he qualifies for the mep. I also decided to take The kids arnet alright part 2(Nightear I don't think your ready for this one)

Alright people get the tracks while there available

Knappster
Org Profile

Post by Knappster » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:39 pm

Full Metal Sempai wrote:
jethropr wrote:

Hey,I don't accuse you man.After all,you do what you want with the mix.It's yours.I just make a proposal.
Secondly,yes,I have heard the mix,but it was the first one that you or dragonball000 uploaded.It was rather short and not well done.Must be the initial one.The final one,I can't download it.It gives an error.
the very first mix is terrible the new one is by jethro and its a shit load better

NightTear
Org Profile

Re: Sign-Up

Post by NightTear » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:39 pm

oh ok its all good lol.
If you have another available track you think I'm good enough for I'll be glad to take it :D
Last edited by NightTear on Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”