Uh....why did I buy this....? o.o

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:30 pm

Orphen. Kinda pretty, but very meeeeeeh.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Fushigi Yugi

Post by godix » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:49 pm

Bought because my wife wanted it. Both of us watched the first few episodes and jointly decided this series is the type of thing that makes some people irrationally hate anime. We didn't get far into it though, I kinda gave up with the entire 'stabbing myself will make the mirror world release me!' stupidity. I figured if I kept watching next up will be 'slicing my wrist will make that bitch with a dick like me' and 'if I stab a pencil through my eyes and give myself a lobotomy that'll make the audience like me'. Although that last point just might have been accurate.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:22 pm

Minion wrote:sakura wars: the movie
for once, i agree with you, that fucking sucked. I got it for like 5 bucks at a sale, watched it once, then gave it to a friend. She didnt like it either : /

Also i got the negima dvds on sale, like 15 each, i didn't think they were that bad but they weren't good ...good amv material ...not pretty too watch, stick to the manga, it's wicked cool.

i'm also often question anything that i buy after i watch/use it. Electronics seem to be the only thing i'm ever happy with when i buy something. :?

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:13 pm

US Sailor Moon VHS
ImageImageImageImage

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:00 pm

Spiral...

I loved the manga, but the anime was sooo mehh... Total lack of action...

Oh, and also: Excel Saga

While it always puts a smile on my face, I wonder if it really was worth the money I paid for. Excel's voice actor gives me a huge headache. :?

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:48 pm

Hot Gimmick manga. Seriously, I think I bought them because of the colorful covers. It's the only anime/manga thing I own(ed) that I ever felt the need to ebay off. :|

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:29 pm

code_chrono wrote: Oh, and also: Excel Saga
While it always puts a smile on my face, I wonder if it really was worth the money I paid for. Excel's voice actor gives me a huge headache. :?
I paid 150 for my box set -_-;

I hated it at first, but i kind of like it now ...a bit ...at least i haven't sold it yet. : /

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:34 am

Doki Doki School Hours.

I generally like school comedies. Which it was on that premise I decided to get that one. (Was going to buy it in the Geneon/RightStuf sale, but they didn't have 2 disks of it, so I bought the box set on Overstock.) I'm not done watching it yet, but I already wish I didn't buy it. Even if it was cheaper than everywhere else. :? I'm going to decide the fate of it when I'm done watching it.
ImageImage

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:53 am

wurpess wrote:Doki Doki School Hours.

I generally like school comedies. Which it was on that premise I decided to get that one. (Was going to buy it in the Geneon/RightStuf sale, but they didn't have 2 disks of it, so I bought the box set on Overstock.) I'm not done watching it yet, but I already wish I didn't buy it. Even if it was cheaper than everywhere else. :? I'm going to decide the fate of it when I'm done watching it.
That one's misleading, because usually anything with "doki doki" on it is win.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

AquaSky
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by AquaSky » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:11 am

Chance Pop Session. Got all the DVDs for cheap from one of the ADV sales, but it wasn't even worth that. The pace was slooooooow and the plot really wasn't that interesting. The folks who made that need to take a good look at how shows like Kaleido Star and Full Moon wo Sagashite are done, then try again.

Return to “General Discussion”