Journey Into Sync - On Hiatus - trust noone

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:48 am

JudgeHolden wrote:anyway, Bash aren't you doing a track? Or are you doing the opening and closing?
He's doing my track after I realize I'm in way over my head and drop out of the project.

:jk:

Phantasmagoriat
Org Profile

Post by Phantasmagoriat » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:21 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
I went searching for Blue Man Group vids a few months after seeing them here in Boston back in November, so i've had this on my HDD for a little while now already I gotta say, it's a well-synced piece of work and i'm somewhat surprised it has as low of a score as it does.
why thank you :P Blue Man ftw!
I got a couple low scores in the beginning until I re-uploaded [I made the file name too long, and it 'broke' the Members Main Page]

...anyways, I'm checking out other peoples work, and it looks like this is a pretty decent line up :D
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Painkiller"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:13 pm

Since there's very little interest in track G, I'm willing to take it up, since I think I can do some really interesting things with it. Failing G, I'd also be really interested in taking track K.

You can find my prime examples of synch ability here and here. If you want real examples, I guess you can check out Silver Lining and Amnesis.
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:35 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:anyway, Bash aren't you doing a track? Or are you doing the opening and closing?
Opening, Closing, and mixing of tracks - especially important are the ones with like 10 to 15 second overlaps.

Also: O.o at 3 people for the last track. I'll look at those vids and post something when I can.

EDIT - This doesn't mean more people shouldn't try to get in. I'll give it some time.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:53 pm

I updated the main post with the beta info and track selections I posted before and cleaned up stray (and unnessisary) sentences and tags.

I'll go through and add a "source" collumn later on for people that have told me what they wanted to work with. Of course I know people change their minds, but having a small list of what everyone else is using might help the people that have NO idea pick or avoid something.

Heh, didn't realize I only had 5 source selections clearly made. :lol:
Last edited by BasharOfTheAges on Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
| | |

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:46 pm

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:56 pm

You may think i've settled with some of my choices, but I haven't dropped my standards that low :wink:
| | |

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:52 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
You may think i've settled with some of my choices, but I haven't dropped my standards that low :wink:
Some?

Anyway, I noticed sto was another person asking for the track. So I figured that I could turn in two and a half minutes of a three frame animated gif looped over and over and over again and it'd STILL be better than your other options....

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:46 am

I didn't realize I forgot to include a source. Right now I'm really feeling Cyber Formula for this. However, that may change once I've finished my current video and finally get the series out of my system.
ImageImageImageImage

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:59 am

I'm thinking Final Fantasy: Unlimited for my part

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”