Peach Open Movie: on Blender and related topics

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:08 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Paramteric equations for vector space don't give rise to an aditional spacial vector...
oh I beg to differ.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:18 pm

Fall_Child42 wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:Paramteric equations for vector space don't give rise to an aditional spacial vector...
oh I beg to differ.
That depends largely on what sort of ability one had to sense the universal properties. And could one not argue that matrix (the connection between universes in the multiverse, be they wormholes or otherwise) do indeed constitute a fourth spacial vector that can be perceived by our limited view of spacetime?
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:54 pm

only in Soviet Russia.

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:01 pm

I was just about to start a topic on this, good thing I searched first ;p

The thing that I think people will be interested in, and Trythil you may want to update the first post to reflect this info, is that they are taking pre-orders for the DVDs now, and although your name on the credits is a nice perk, I'm more interested in the content of the DVDs as someone who is somewhat serious in learning blender:

On the Peach DVD (two disks) you will find:
- The movie in best DVD quality widescreen format (versions in both NTSC and PAL)
- The HD version of the movie (.avi and/or .mov)
- Commentary tracks by the creators
- All .blend files, models, textures, and so on... the material used to create the movie.
- The original script, breakdown, storyboards
- Documentation and video tutorials by the team members about all technical aspects the movie; like how to re-use assets, animate characters, or add new shots.

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:16 am

Yet something else to add to my "to get" list, although this might be pretty high on the list. The original source files and documentation are such a powerful learning tool. A lot of what I learned in 3dsmax I learned from other people's files that I would dissect or try and animate/modify myself. Good stuff :up:

Return to “Effects & Techniques”