A Challenge To All

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

A Challenge To All

Post by CodeZTM » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:41 pm

Ok everybody, here's the scoop. Anybody can WRITE who they are.... Anybody can SAY who they are. Anybody can define themselves with dictionary-like words... But! Who can describe themselves abstractly?

The Challenge:

Create A Photoshopped (or paint, or whatever) collage incorporating images of who you are on the inside... This may include advertisments, anime characters, or whatever your heart desires.

No words may be used, no innapropriate images (must be orggable), and gore must be kept to at least pg13-14ish.

Images can be any format, and can be animated if necessary.

Images must also comply with the screencapping rules set forth in the Screencaps forum (Click Here To See The Rules).

Anyway, have at it. (I'll post mine later when I get to photoshop...)

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:58 pm

This is from back when I was pushing to be most helpful but it applies just as well here.

And then there is this. It wasn't made by me or about me but I think it fairly sums up my attitude on the org. At least usually, sometimes I slip and start treating this shit seriously but that doesn't happen all that often and I usually regain sanity pretty quickly.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: A Challenge To All

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:44 pm

On the inside, you say?

OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:18 am

actually I think My forum Icon Represents me pretty well.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:40 am

Why didn't I see this coming :?:

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:05 pm

not a great shot, but better than the other side.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:32 pm

downwithpants wrote:Image
not a great shot, but better than the other side.
That is a really cool picture. :o
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

ReligionX
Org Profile

Re: A Challenge To All

Post by ReligionX » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:02 am

code_chrono wrote:Anybody can WRITE who they are.... Anybody can SAY who they are. Anybody can define themselves with dictionary-like words... But! Who can describe themselves abstractly?
I always thought that AMVs were a slight indication of what the editor was subconsciously or intentionally feeling at a given time.

http://www.gorgeoustiny.com/lick_poop.html

That's about as real and accurate as it gets.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:06 pm

I could've sworn there was already a thread for this. Here it is.

That's who you are. That stuff about "this is you on the inside" is fluffbunny mom-talk. It's what you tell small children to soothe them, the mental equivalent of "kiss it to make it feel better."

Or, you know, live in denial and Photoshop a pretty sense of self if it lets you sleep at night. <3

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:19 am

SarahtheBoring wrote:I could've sworn there was already a thread for this. Here it is.

That's who you are. That stuff about "this is you on the inside" is fluffbunny mom-talk. It's what you tell small children to soothe them, the mental equivalent of "kiss it to make it feel better."
Alex Trebek wrote:Because of [what was just said], I'd like to apologize to all blind people and children.
Wow, I never thought that quote would ever be appropriate.

In other words, that's all good and well if you choose to define yourself and others solely by your physical image. But most people I've met do not, and thank goodness for that.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Return to “General Discussion”