XX: More Than Eye Candy - On hiatus

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:30 pm

which when i told myself not to join anymore MEP the feminism theme of this is too tempting. Okay I'll take:

Character: Clare
Anime: Claymore
Song: Dark Tranquility - The Mundane And The Magic
Style: Action

and someone take Romeo x Juliet <_< If I finish my track early then I can do a Juliet one?
Last edited by OropherZero on Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonydjsnmix
Org Profile

Post by Sonydjsnmix » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:33 pm

I would like to join. This sounds like a good MEP.

Character~ Maya Kitajima or Ayumi Himekawa
Anime ~ Glass Mask 2005
Song ~ ?
Artist ~ ?

Glass Mask 2005 is not a very well known anime. Its extremely UNDERRATED. I know I want to make an amv out of either both of the lead female characters of the show.

There is currently no amvs made of with this anime. I been meaning to make an amv but have not found a solid idea yet for a full amv. This MEP maybe a great place to showcase Glass Mask 2005 and its awesomeness.

Sonydjsnmix
Org Profile

Post by Sonydjsnmix » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:43 pm

I think there is a big differences between a track that is 1 min compared to a track that is 2 mins. When I watch a MEP I like it when all the tracks are around the same time lengths. This makes it feel balanced.

kiarrens
Hagane no Aikousha
Org Profile

Post by kiarrens » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:52 pm

OropherZero wrote: and someone take Romeo x Juliet <_< If I finish my track early then I can do a Juliet one?
Ha! I JUST brought up that possibility to DOKool on AIM like, 2 hours ago. If he doesn't take R x J, you may feel free to make another video as "secondary." Basically, if one of the original 10 doesn't make the cut or drops out of the project, I'll be looking at the videos in the secondary list and choosing the best of them to take the vacated spots.
Also, if there's a truly EXCELLENT video in the secondaries, I'll consider lengthening the project beyond 10 entires to accommodate.
Sonydjsnmix wrote: I think there is a big differences between a track that is 1 min compared to a track that is 2 mins. When I watch a MEP I like it when all the tracks are around the same time lengths. This makes it feel balanced.
I'll certainly take that into consideration, but as of now I'm going to stick with the guidelines I have laid out.
ConnectiCon 2009 - 2013: FMV Contest Coordinator
AnimeBoston 2010 - 2013: Cosplay Chess Coordinator
AnimeBoston 2012/2013: Assistant Masquerade Coordinator

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:16 am

I think I would like to get in on this then. Put me down for Armitage? Not 100% on the song yet though, debating over a few.

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:51 am

Radical_Yue wrote:I think I would like to get in on this then. Put me down for Armitage? Not 100% on the song yet though, debating over a few.
*Beats Yue to death for reading my mind and posting first.*

I'd like to reserve a spot 'cause I'm stalking Oro :P

with Burn-up W/excess or BGC2040 (err can i have 4 leads?)
buuuutt no firm comitment from me right now as I've got other priorities. I wonder if this will break the total # of mep's per year participated in record? not that there is one >.<

*runs away before Eva-fan catches me joining another MEP when I haven't started his one yet*
new banzors in the making :p

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:34 am

You know, I have something for this MEP using Lucy from elfen lied, but... It's more horror then it is action but it does have action in it... If you want a character with a strong horror trait then I'll give it to ya. It's been sitting on my HD for about 3 months. I doubt I'll ever finish it cause I lack footage. It's short, If you want to see it get ahold of me. It hasn't been released anywhere or anything just so ya know.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:55 am

Autraya wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:I think I would like to get in on this then. Put me down for Armitage? Not 100% on the song yet though, debating over a few.
*Beats Yue to death for reading my mind and posting first.*

I'm dead? :shock:

WHEWT!!!!

ZOMBEH YUE!!!

Growwwwwwwwwwwwl <3

Raaaaaaawwwwwwwrrrrrrrr!!!

Do zombies rawr? o.o

Kaxi
Org Profile

Post by Kaxi » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:56 am

If Revy from Black Lagoon is accepted, i'd like to join this.

kiarrens
Hagane no Aikousha
Org Profile

Post by kiarrens » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:37 am

Ok, main post updated. We've got 10 contributors now, but like I've said before, secondaries are also welcome.

Eva-Fan, I put you down as a contributor for now, PM me a link for your Elfen Lied video and I'll check it out. From everything I've heard about that character/anime, I think it'll work.

Autraya: Since you can't make a "firm commitment" yet I'll put you on the secondaries list. Ok?

Radical Yue: Of course zombies can rawr! :D It just needs to be preceded by a "BRAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIINSSSSSSSS........"
ConnectiCon 2009 - 2013: FMV Contest Coordinator
AnimeBoston 2010 - 2013: Cosplay Chess Coordinator
AnimeBoston 2012/2013: Assistant Masquerade Coordinator

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”