Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:22 pm

This time I was ready:

Differences of Saarner and Mülheimer flat:

ßeett in Saarner is equal to sitzt in German, which is equal to sits in English, which is equal to ßitt in Mülheimer.

Take that, FC.
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:28 pm

Kionon wrote:
Flint the Dwarf wrote:
Kionon wrote:If he can't find an answer, I'll start digging into the philosophy collections at the universities nearby.[/i]
Way to spend your time. :up:
Actually, it is. I'm applying at Yale for a masters in Philosophy. The title of my submission paper is "A foundationalist response to skepticism and its applications on religious knowledge" and sadly, several of my sources are German. |:
So? You're spending your time trying to continue a pretty pointless thread that does basically nothing to provoke thought (even when presented with this German dilemma). If your motive were really to understand the German language better in order to understand skepticism and its applications on religious knowledge, then that would indeed be a good way to spend your time. But, no, you're here. And, you must admit, the Org is probably not the authority on anything dealing with anything intellectual. Even at its best it is essentially creative, and intellect has little to do with creation.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:33 pm

Flint the Dwarf wrote: So? You're spending your time trying to continue a pretty pointless thread that does basically nothing to provoke thought (even when presented with this German dilemma). If your motive were really to understand the German language better in order to understand skepticism and its applications on religious knowledge, then that would indeed be a good way to spend your time. But, no, you're here. And, you must admit, the Org is probably not the authority on anything dealing with anything intellectual. Even at its best it is essentially creative, and intellect has little to do with creation.
Eh, it's off topic game. I kind of sometimes like them. As for why I seem to be investing a multitude of time in this mostly a matter of honor. I know, I know, seems silly to work about a matter of honor over the internet. I know that Todd was being funny, but I still wanted to make sure that it was clear I wasn't just pulling garbage out of my ass.

And frankly, if this did cause me to get into the library and start reading texts, well... Dammit, I need the push. I'm stalled on the last section, objecting to the objections to my objections. :x
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:58 pm

Kionon wrote:ßitt
Tree
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:10 pm

Earn

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:11 pm

Nest
(goes to camp)
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:12 pm

Return to “General Discussion”