NES Project 2003

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Sun Oct 13, 2002 7:38 pm

Ill get it as soon as Im off shift.

Im starting mine tommarow as well, and if all goes well, will have it up by the end of the week (though probably not).

Btw, did you top 13 screens at once? ;)

Fluxmeister
Org Profile

Post by Fluxmeister » Sun Oct 13, 2002 7:59 pm

Actually I opted to never use all 13 at once, but the positions I set up are definitely abused. :twisted: LOL, and some cheater masking in one part makes it look multi screen.

Beware of the Jackal JEEP OF DOOM! :shock:
| NHMK Music Video Downloads | Editing like it's 2006. |

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Sun Oct 13, 2002 10:44 pm

THE JACKAL JEEP ROCKS!!!!
\m/>_<\m/
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Ean
Org Profile

Post by Ean » Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:27 pm

Zerophite wrote:One I really recommend is the Super Mario "Dirty Mix"...it's wicked and would make a righteous braindance vid if anyone could pull it off. In the song, the guy uses a sample from "Ring of Fire" and makes it fit the original Mario tune. I didn't care for this mix much initially, but it really grew on me ^^
Yeah, that Super Mario "Dirty Mix" has really grown now. I'm starting to like it, and it seems like that would be an awesome video to work with... maybe I'll... ah, who knows...

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:44 pm

I was either going to use the Mega Man 2 Airman Windshear remix, or make my own. I can't really decide which song to use: Mega Man s - Dr. Wily's Theme or Mega Man 3 - Snake Man's Theme? Any recommendations please IM me at Rozard

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:00 am

I've been lurkin on this thread far too long.

I'm up for workin on it.
nil per os

Methical K
Org Profile

Post by Methical K » Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:30 am

I'm all for this project

There are a ton of great mixes, it'll prob be hard to decide which ones make the final cut. I got a great idea for Kung Fu - SoundTest but it just doesn't seem much like a dance song to me.

Flux, I think the vid is looking great. I liked how you did the intro with the title screen and quote thingy from the game like people have been talking about. I also think endings should just fade out like you did, then have the next video fade in like alot of people are saying. The whole Game Over thing is a must at the end of the whole thing.
"Do nothing which is of no use"
-Miyamoto Musashi

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Mon Oct 14, 2002 4:49 am

Hey i got an awesome idea for a _VERY_ beginning intro (Ie: the start of the whole mix) Does anyone have video tape footage of the night we were all out on the patio waiting for Carlos and Big Dave to come back with the booze, and the Nintendo Project was born in the booze addled mind of MJ? that would be great... a clip of him yelling at Rozard that he would "Be forced to use Double Dribble" if he didn't shut the hell up. That would be awesome...
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:14 am

Yes! That would be hilarious! I think we have some footage of MJ in a drunken stupor during the DDR Project. Either Carlos or DV should have it.

MJ: "OK man, you're gettin' '10 Yard Fight.'"
Me: Naw man, I've got 'Mega Man!'"
MJ: "Fuck you! Now you've got 'Track & Field!!'"
Me: *Waving my hand in MJ's face* "Throw up! Throoooooow uuuuuuup!"

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:27 pm

And if that won't scare people out of the room, nothing will.

NES Project 2003 @ AWA
Bring Your Own Booze
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”