Videos Using Cowboy Bebop

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:51 pm

OMG a realy great video made by Requiett
and that won the VCA 2006 for best trailer, is missing in this list.

What is it about?
You can see it as a Trailer for CB. The special thing about it is, that it is made with the "Sin City" OST, trailer and one speaked sentences (If not: It seams to us so). The vid is made like the trailer with effects: Most time the whole thing is monochrom and only one colour is really a colour... Uhm... Yeah a little example:
You see blood only the blood is red and the rest of the frame is black and white. Can you imagine?
Anyway this effect was that thing, that made "Sin City" a special movie...
The whole thing worked great and atmospheric.
---> Masterpiece
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

beautifuldreamer1289
Org Profile

Post by beautifuldreamer1289 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:47 pm

im suprised no one has mentioned

which is "United States of Whatever" by Akimbo of more than toast productions. i practically died laughing after watching this...

madhatter0082
Org Profile

Post by madhatter0082 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:53 am

Definitely belongs on this list:

There are just so many little bits to this video that just work perfectly. The song rocks. The idea rocks. The execution rocks. It can be something simple like the fade in of Vicious' face, or how Julia turning her head becomes Faye just adds a lot of depth to the video, and also to just what exactly the anime means.

At the end, it says "There's No Place Like Home" and this video points that out so well.

*Atlas*
Org Profile

Post by *Atlas* » Mon May 14, 2007 9:06 am

This one was excellent, great song and great effort on behalf of the creator MacPenguin. Its a bit of a parody as well. One of the coolest most original amvs I've seen in ages. Loved it! Highly recommended.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Mon May 14, 2007 9:13 am

KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:03 pm

deffinately win... its on the ipodness
Last edited by JaddziaDax on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Reda-
Org Profile

Post by -Reda- » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:28 pm

Really just a great video. This came out a little while ago, but I really don't think it received the attention it deserves.

NSilverwolf
Org Profile

Post by NSilverwolf » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:55 pm

Can't be the first time that someone thought 'Dylan is a perfect choice for a Bebop video' but this is certainly one of the best ones out there. I'm a big fan of the synch style, which instead of being strictly bass line downbeat driven, is set against the guitar bridges. Love the really nice beat matching with selective color blowing out. Also one of the most effortless, and least obtrusive lip-synch's I've ever seen. There are great videos where lip-synch is the whole point...but this is one where it fits and doesn't detract (something that's difficult to do in a serious video).
Anime Boston Staff 2005-present
Otakon Staff 2007

- Kael
Org Profile

Post by - Kael » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:32 pm

A video who at first I didn't liked but now I think it's very interesting and rather special =)
There is true atmosphere, I like it ^^

Goketsu
Org Profile

Post by Goketsu » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:21 pm

Return to “Recommended AMVs”