Screenshot Request: Inuyasha

This forum is for posting images from anime shows. Please read the posting rules before posting in this forum.

Screenshot Request: Inuyasha

Postby Katrina » Thu May 31, 2007 5:55 am

This is going to seem like somewhat of a strange request, but does anyone have a screenshot of the "McDonald's" restauraunt that Kagome goes to in Inuyasha? (Preferably 720 X 480 size?) I'd like to use it in an AMV I'm working on, and of course, I don't have the DVDs, I've just watched them with friends. (In other words, if that makes this an illegal request since I'm asking for a "clip" of an anime I don't own for an AMV, go ahead and delete and lock the topic. Just don't flame, please.)
Katrina

Postby Ileia » Thu May 31, 2007 1:12 pm

If you've watched the DVDs with friends, might I suggest getting the scene from one of their DVDs?
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

Postby Joe88 » Thu May 31, 2007 10:11 pm

isnt it WcDonald's

:lol:

ive seen that in some other anime also ...
Joe88

Postby BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Thu May 31, 2007 10:18 pm

Joe88 wrote:isnt it WcDonald's

:lol:

ive seen that in some other anime also ...

:lol:2
BlaCk_PeArL_27

Postby Katrina » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:27 pm

It's okay - I ended up substituing another clip anyway. Yes, it is WcDonald's, I believe. ;)

At the time I posted, I was aiming for the Otakon contest deadline, which was about 24 hours away. (Not enough time to drive out and grab the DVD's.) I knew it was a longshot, but I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained. I actually like the clip I subsituted better. Now that the deadline's passed, I'll probably get the DVD's and put the Inuyasha clip in just to see what it looks like.

Thanks anyway!
Katrina

Postby b00omshakalaka » Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:45 am

I know this is late. But i recently was able to take a cap of the image u wanted. So here it is anywayz.

Image :)
b00omshakalaka

Postby Katrina » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:22 pm

Thanks so much - I'll try it out and see how it looks! :D
Katrina

Return to Anime Screencaps