Project Gateway

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue May 29, 2007 8:32 am

Aw, no omega? :cry:
I think i'll use Origins as my source, should work ok. I said in the PM that i doubt this one will be as good at #1 ...but after seeing all the planning you put into it, my doubts are gone.:wink:
I'm interested in the new editors, i know all the rest of these jerks :lol:
Make sure to drop a line and introduce yourselves!
Bazui, i demand you work your new avatar into this one too, i could just see that ball licking someones face :lol:

kikai_saigono
Org Profile

Post by kikai_saigono » Tue May 29, 2007 8:53 am

......when did all this go down? :|
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

WC Annihilus
Org Profile

Post by WC Annihilus » Tue May 29, 2007 8:56 am

About a month ago in secret (well, when I got involved anyways) =O

Anyways, glad to be in this, hope I don't disappoint =O I need to go figure out what to use...

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue May 29, 2007 8:58 am

Looks like somebody was left out of the loop. :wink:
We've actually been planning this since the first one ended :roll: We tried to keep it under wraps, i posted it in my journal by mistake once ...a few minutes later bazui PMed my demanding it be removed, caplocks were used. :lol:
So don't feel left out, the editors were the only ones that knew about it.

WC Annihilus
Org Profile

Post by WC Annihilus » Tue May 29, 2007 9:15 am

Of course I was out of the loop, I'm one of the new ones =O Figured it was in the works since the last one, that's why I said since I got involved. The song choice and track stuff started bout a month ago though

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:18 am

I'M A GENIUS

For the transitions, people do their own transitions at the end of their mep segment crack was saying. Transition into a black green screen, then all sky has to do is layer the other track under it, chroma the green and voila, you have nice even transitions.
I don't know if u'll understand that ...can anyone who understands explain it better?
This is just a suggestion (a good one at that :D). Talk with the other people around your track to decide how it will work out.

Was that post colorful or WHAT? lol

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Tue May 29, 2007 10:31 am

Bazui, i demand you work your new avatar into this one too, i could just see that ball licking someones face
I was thinking about it. Let´s see and yeah... after months it´s time to tell you: I´m called Bauzi not Bazui ;)
Transition into a black green screen, then all sky has to do is layer the other track under it, chroma the green and voila, you have nice even transitions.
Uhm... and were is the difference to a normal fade out?
*reads again*
Aha... mhmm... could work, but I don´t think that it would be too good. There can be a lot of problems.

However people should talk to each other about the transitions. Seriously, you can do a lot of awesome stuff. From simpel fades to genius zoom outs.

Maybe I try a little morph as transition this time?[/u]
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Kaxi
Org Profile

Post by Kaxi » Tue May 29, 2007 10:35 am

guy07 wrote:Bazui, i demand you work your new avatar into this one too, i could just see that ball licking someones face :lol:
Thats a good idea:D
guy07 wrote:For the transitions, people do their own transitions at the end of their mep segment crack was saying. Transition into a black green screen, then all sky has to do is layer the other track under it, chroma the green and voila, you have nice even transitions.
This is somewhat similar to the thing that we've done at the transition between Bauzi's and my segment in the first mep. Well, this could work once more, but you'll have to make more complex stuff, not just a simple fade out, since it would result in a simple crossfade if sky puts it together.
Bauzi wrote:However people should talk to each other about the transitions.
Hehh, don't tell me, i MUST talk it over with that MAC-loving maniac Greg, and i don't know if he'll understand some basic stuff like "scene" "cut" "mask" "brain" "try not to fuck up" and such :D

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:48 am

Bauzi wrote: I was thinking about it. Let´s see and yeah... after months it´s time to tell you: I´m called Bauzi not Bazui ;)
I'v been spelling your name wrong the whole time i'v known u? >_<
Sorry, i'm a retard.Bauzi. Got it.

And i guess i'm not the amazing genius i thought i was ...but that last paragraph kinda gave that away, lol. :lol:

Bauzi
Location: Austria (uhm the other country without kangaroos^^)
Org Profile

Post by Bauzi » Tue May 29, 2007 10:53 am

It´s nothing too wrong about your idea. Today´s high level editing just works all the time with such things xD

In my eyes it´s better if you would do the complete transition with the other part by yourself. Ben can´t make changes if the transition doesn´t really work, but you can do it that way. Although you have a much better control to make it smooth and to fit it more to the other part.
You can find me on YT under "Bauzi514". Subscribe to never miss my AMV releases. :amv:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”