Drama Videos 1 – Pathos, Poignancy

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.

Postby Kevmaster » Sat May 26, 2007 7:31 pm

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

Postby Rapture** » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:00 pm

:D I like laughter ;DD
ImageImage
Rapture**

Postby Aeri » Tue May 06, 2008 12:59 am

It's a little rough around the edges, as it's the editor's first video uploaded here, and they haven't been doing this very long, but they've got a great sense of internal sync (which I'm weak for) and captured the desire of the characters here to deny or escape their difficulties, and their ultimate failure to do so. Surprisingly awesome, very strong.
Aeri

Postby rion- » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:44 am

i hope this is the right category for it:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=129615

made by Pwolf, using "Cold" performed by Evans Blue. since i dont like those wannabe-funny-FMP videos this is the best FMP (+FMP TSR;FMP Fumoffu) video i know. if u too want to see a more serious side of FMP this is just right for u.

gl&hf
you thought it was a sunset,didnt you?
rion-

Re: Drama Videos 1 – Pathos, Poignancy

Postby AnonymousSquiwwel » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:48 pm

This video was incredibly beautiful. I saw it at an anime convention I attended not too long ago, and it really inspired me. I've seen a lot of 5cm AMVs, but this one really stands out in my opinion. The simplicity of the video really adds to its merit in all honesty. This is a must see for anyone who enjoys sentimentality.

[Edit]: It seems to have won an award at that convention too.
AnonymousSquiwwel

Previous

Return to Recommended AMVs