Gotta Boogie

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Tue May 22, 2007 3:03 am

wurpess wrote:
Ileia wrote:This thread is what we paid for, people. THIS IS WHAT WE PAID FOR.
Well, who wouldn't pay $12+ to talk about boogers on an AMV forum? :roll:
Todd
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Tue May 22, 2007 5:31 am

godix wrote:Oh, and to answer the question, I hold one nostril shut while blow hard enough to make it hit the person who looks most likely to be offended. This way there's still the other nostril so if my aim is a little off I have a second chance to correct it.
Startle 'em with the first shot so you can aim with the second.

I like to chew on something... be it sunflower seeds, pens, random small pieces of plastic. Some pencils are good too. Or else I scratch or find some other way to fidget.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Tue May 22, 2007 11:40 am

yeah, excusing yourself to the bathroom and holding down one nostril while exhaling forcefully out the other.

i bite my nails (although less so now in public) and chew pens, even other peoples' (not intentionally, but out of habit). i'm stuck in the freudian oral stage i guess.

how about farts? if one sneaks up on you before you can catch it, do you try to hide it? distract people from it?

i've found that walking around a little dissipates the smell a bit as it wafts out your butt, although the concentration is still high where you first left it.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue May 22, 2007 11:47 am

FINALLY! A topic i can talk about, lol.

Am i crazy, it is strange that we consider bodily functions, the one thing we can't control, rude? Crazy ass people.

:cry: I'm so glad i donated.

DTJB
Org Profile

Post by DTJB » Thu May 24, 2007 4:12 am

I'm just not very classy, I try to sneak a pick if I think no one is looking. I'd carry a tissue in my pocket, but those things can collect pocket lint pretty easily. Handkerchiefs are alright, but after repeated use you have one covered in snot sitting in your pocket. Yuck.
godix wrote:Speak for yourself, I didn't pay a god damned thing. I snuck in through the back exit.
:shock: HUH?
Probably too busy to be here right now.

Return to “General Discussion”