Anime USA Results

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
TnAdct1
Org Profile

Anime USA Results

Post by TnAdct1 » Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:34 am

Here are the results of the Anime USA AMV Contest. If I screwed up or know something that I missed (i.e. if you know who made the AMV's that I don't remember), please respond:

BEST NOVICE ACTION/DANCE AND VIEWER'S CHOICE: A Chop Suey video set to Angel Sanctuary (it wasn't done by Studio Hybrid, but it was as good as his Angel Sanctuary/Chop Suey video)

BEST GENERAL ACTION/DANCE: Insert Coin: An SNK Tribute (Smack My Bitch Up to SNK video games).

BEST NOVICE DRAMA/ROMANCE: Hero to Now and Then, Here and There.

BEST GENERAL DRAMA/ROMANCE: Nathan Bezner's TriEngel (Trigun to Engel).

BEST NOVICE HUMOR/FUN: Kung-Fu Fighting to DBZ (It was the only entry in that category).

BEST GENERAL HUMOR/FUN AND BEST OVERALL: VicBond 007's Nod Your Head (MIB II trailer to the Big O).

BEST ARTISTIC ENDEAVOR: I couldn't hear the name of the song, but I do know it used footage from the Utena Movie.

BEST IN SHOW: Shonen Dizzy Cow's I Got You Under My Skin to Akira.

Joe Klemm

dji
Org Profile

Re: Anime USA Results

Post by dji » Thu Oct 24, 2002 6:25 pm

TnAdct1 wrote:Here are the results of the Anime USA AMV Contest. If I screwed up or know something that I missed (i.e. if you know who made the AMV's that I don't remember), please respond:

BEST ARTISTIC ENDEAVOR: I couldn't hear the name of the song, but I do know it used footage from the Utena Movie.

Joe Klemm
Joe,

Here's some info about the video that won BEST ARTISTIC ENDEVOR:
Creator: Kevin Chiou (Suberunker Studeosh)
Song: E. S. Posthumus, Nara , Unearthed
Anime: Adolescence of Utena (Utena, the Movie)

I hope that's helpful..
"12 out of 10 crazy bald guys luv my new avatar!"

Return to “AMV Contests”