I put on my robe and wizard hat: Harry Potter Movie 5/Book 7

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu May 17, 2007 9:06 pm

DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:I dunno I thought it got better after the third book, the first two were really slow :/ I think the fifth was her best in my opinion, but that's probably because it was the longest and I like longer books because it challenges my short attention span. I actually read that whole book in a day and was so proud of myself *^_^*
i agree the 5th was my favorite O: and i like the 6th alot too but a certin character's death i had been predicting since i read the 4th... happened in the 6th... O.o

but i like those two cause theres a ton more snape in them O.O

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu May 17, 2007 9:09 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:
DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:I dunno I thought it got better after the third book, the first two were really slow :/ I think the fifth was her best in my opinion, but that's probably because it was the longest and I like longer books because it challenges my short attention span. I actually read that whole book in a day and was so proud of myself *^_^*
i agree the 5th was my favorite O: and i like the 6th alot too but a certin character's death i had been predicting since i read the 4th... happened in the 6th... O.o

but i like those two cause theres a ton more snape in them O.O
I don't believe any of those major deaths really resulted in the characters being dead. I mean, it's not like they found the bodies, right?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu May 17, 2007 9:30 pm

book 5:

spoiler dont click if you are afraid of seeing the end of the new movie:
http://userpic.livejournal.com/61098846/7942165

book six:
Spoiler :
considering dumbledore's "animal" is a phoenix, its pretty predictable he will pull an obi-wan/gandalf at some point... but yea i think it was said that someone found the body at the bottom of the tower but i could be wrong, its been a while since i read the actual book O.o i like reading the theories of what happened up there that night, especially since Snape is the one who killed him
and heres something i have HEARD about book 7
Spoiler :
i hear that his ghost is what is going to come back (like obi-wan) and help harry out that way :/ though this "source" i heard it from was some random troll going around posting "spoilers" on livejournal communities they might be pulling stuff from their ass, so its all and all possible its wrong...
spoilers never piss me off but i use the tag just incase people dont want to hear roumers... i know some people so extreme that when they go to buy the book they are going to wait in line wearing earplugs and looking at the floor... a little extreme O: imho but their choice not mine :P
Spoiler :
harry/snape fanfic ftw!

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Thu May 17, 2007 9:55 pm

Spoiler :
actually I think harry is gonna talk to dumbledore through the headmaster portrait thingy

:roll: :lol:

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu May 17, 2007 10:00 pm

O: thats one common theory O:

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Thu May 17, 2007 10:01 pm

Somehow i get the feeling I should start reading these books if I wanna survive past the summer :(

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Thu May 17, 2007 10:17 pm

Krisqo wrote:Somehow i get the feeling I should start reading these books if I wanna survive past the summer :(
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu May 17, 2007 10:19 pm

it could always be worse: she could force you to read yaoi-harry potter-fanfiction :evil:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Thu May 17, 2007 10:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Thu May 17, 2007 10:27 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:it could always be worse: she could force you to read yaoi-harry potter-fanfiction :evil:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:O

Return to “General Discussion”