RapConnection '07 -- Apply!!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sun May 13, 2007 4:44 pm

/shudder

youtube? perhaps you should contribute HERE before trying to start any meps with the locals here...

ShatteredFlame
Org Profile

Post by ShatteredFlame » Sun May 13, 2007 6:39 pm

Im Interested Since Rap IS My Favorite Type Of Music

narutoball
Org Profile

Post by narutoball » Mon May 14, 2007 10:58 am

rap.........ugh.......even if this did happen....you should at the very least make a mix even if it is a "choose any band". it seems so unplanned aswell, thers no specs on anything, even if this is an interest gauge you should but up some more information on it....and 22-25 tracks O_O......good luck on putting them together AND getting each song to to have a smooth transaction when changing tracks. Also have funw ith scripting and rendering in HQ =/

dbz0gohan0dbz
Org Profile

Post by dbz0gohan0dbz » Mon May 14, 2007 11:06 am

narutoball wrote:rap.........ugh.......even if this did happen....you should at the very least make a mix even if it is a "choose any band". it seems so unplanned aswell, thers no specs on anything, even if this is an interest gauge you should but up some more information on it....and 22-25 tracks O_O......good luck on putting them together AND getting each song to to have a smooth transaction when changing tracks. Also have funw ith scripting and rendering in HQ =/
first of all I'm not doing it alone :s
second of all, yes we will make a smooth transaction when changing tracks :S
</a>Image

dbz0gohan0dbz
Org Profile

Post by dbz0gohan0dbz » Mon May 14, 2007 11:07 am

JaddziaDax wrote:/shudder

boochsack? perhaps you should contribute HERE before trying to start any meps with the locals here...
i just want to make sure my best work gets on here, but eh I'm to lazy to work on something good, thats why I'm justmaking MEP's and some amv's once in a while, I'm planning to work on a great amv
</a>Image

narutoball
Org Profile

Post by narutoball » Mon May 14, 2007 12:16 pm

i think it would be alot harder than you first realise with fading each track in since.......rap.......has quite alot of different varities and sounds when it comes to it........and with people just submitting random stuff, not even limited by anything.........R.I.P rap mep.......actually.....LET IT BURN IN HELL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

dbz0gohan0dbz
Org Profile

Post by dbz0gohan0dbz » Mon May 14, 2007 12:33 pm

narutoball wrote:i think it would be alot harder than you first realise with fading each track in since.......rap.......has quite alot of different varities and sounds when it comes to it........and with people just submitting random stuff, not even limited by anything.........R.I.P rap mep.......actually.....LET IT BURN IN HELL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
have you read the info? i said we have to give permission for the song, its gonna be 1 kind of rap MEP, so no songs like sean paul or w/e (though there cool)
</a>Image

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Mon May 14, 2007 12:42 pm

Last edited by Minion on Mon May 14, 2007 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

dbz0gohan0dbz
Org Profile

Post by dbz0gohan0dbz » Mon May 14, 2007 12:43 pm

Minion wrote:Image
why pokemon??
</a>Image

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Mon May 14, 2007 1:16 pm

T.T please dont spam this thread..I really wanna have a rap mep

but taht pic is seriously awesoem xD