Pimp Yo Ridez

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Fri May 11, 2007 10:39 am

Otohiko wrote:I don't know what a gallon is. :roll:
Is it imperial gallons you guys have? or do you go by liters?
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri May 11, 2007 10:45 am

Well, at the pumps it's liters.

I actually haven't looked in the past week, but last I checked it was hovering just above $1 canadian / liter.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Fri May 11, 2007 4:12 pm

Orwell wrote:New question to all. What are gas prices in your region? $3.27-3.50 here. Despite a refinery being less than 50 miles away, and I think that's a large overestimate.
$2.87 at the local pump, but at the Kroger I get $0.10 off per gallon cause I buyz my food there. I'm north of Houston, though. I'm sure it's even less closer to Galveston.

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Fri May 11, 2007 11:46 pm

2.87 here aswell at the QTs. can get as high as 2.98

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri May 11, 2007 11:47 pm

Orwell wrote:New question to all. What are gas prices in your region? $3.27-3.50 here. Despite a refinery being less than 50 miles away, and I think that's a large overestimate.
Here it's sitting on 3.19 a gallon thats not including tax, I'm sure it will go up a bit more once we get farther into summer time.

I remember when it was 1.97 around 1990's... Cost of living is getting insane...
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sat May 12, 2007 12:02 am

Yet suicide is getting cheaper and easier all the time. I tell ya, suicide solves any problem. Money back guaranteed.
Latest
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat May 12, 2007 12:13 am

Eva-Fan wrote:
Here it's sitting on 3.19 a gallon thats not including tax, I'm sure it will go up a bit more once we get farther into summer time.

I remember when it was 1.97 around 1990's... Cost of living is getting insane...
1.97? I remember when it was 58 cents a gallon ;p that was around 1995ish I think

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Sat May 12, 2007 4:39 am

You North Americans are still lucky, I wish we had prices like that.

1 liter of 92 Octane gas = 1.40 € in Germany. Calculated to your units, it's 8.60 $ a gallon.
I'm still lucky to live close to the border to Luxembourg where gas is around 20 cent cheaper per liter.
Driving a car has sure become a luxury somewhat.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sat May 12, 2007 9:39 am

Ah Europe, when it comes to your guys transportation, all I can say is, "no free train rides". Though I'll have ask Oto about the origin of that one.
Latest

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat May 12, 2007 10:53 am

Bakadeshi wrote:2.87 here aswell at the QTs. can get as high as 2.98
this is about the range for us

Return to “General Discussion”