Pimp Yo Ridez

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Thu May 10, 2007 4:43 pm

Orwell wrote:
jubjub2 wrote:
Orwell wrote:I've been trying to buy a tape adapter so I can put my iPod in it, but eh, that's been at least a six month project.
Cheap alternative during the 6 month wait? I use one of these on the laptop or portable DVD for longer trips.
Hmm, I looked into those that transmit like that, but everyone I've asked about them said they were horrible, and they went with a cheap alternative that's a tape deck that you just put in, and has a little cord coming out the back to plug into your iPod.

The six month wait is just me never getting around to it, but that sounds depressing so I just use an euthanism, or euphemism if you prefer, and call it a project in progress.
I have a couple of those tape deck things, and personally like my $4 Walgreens transmitter better. Plus, I can use it in the house, too... and annoy the neighbors with my j-pop nonsense. ^^;

Good luck with the project.

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu May 10, 2007 5:17 pm

Hey, buddy, I was serious. Blue Line CTA FO LIFE!

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Thu May 10, 2007 7:51 pm

godix wrote:
DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:Plus the car I have is a hand me down so it's all dented and stuff. That would make a pretty pic (sarcasm). Yeah and then people will think I'm a horrid driver.
We wouldn't think you're a horrid driver because your car is a hand down. We'd think you're a horrid driver because you're female...
We have another winner!

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Thu May 10, 2007 8:59 pm

dokool wrote:
godix wrote:
DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:Plus the car I have is a hand me down so it's all dented and stuff. That would make a pretty pic (sarcasm). Yeah and then people will think I'm a horrid driver.
We wouldn't think you're a horrid driver because your car is a hand down. We'd think you're a horrid driver because you're female...
We have another winner!
Resists urge to say anything on the prospect it could be undertoned as something totally wrong... :roll:

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu May 10, 2007 11:16 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:this thread can be locked and/or deleted
whos died and made you king of fuck mountain?

oh wait
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Thu May 10, 2007 11:54 pm

Ileia wrote:Hey, buddy, I was serious. Blue Line CTA FO LIFE!
I figured you were serious, thats why i responded to yours.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Fri May 11, 2007 12:12 am

bah, too lazy to take a digipic myself, but this is basically what it looks like
except that dude isn't in there. and no sun roof. and antenna's in the rear i think... actually i think i broke the antenna when i backed out of the garage... the sound system isn't too impressive - i'm debating whether to buy a new one, but the car may not last me more than 5 more years.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri May 11, 2007 12:29 am

Otohiko wrote:Consider the fact that some of us are just horribly poor *cough* :roll:
Oh I know how that is, I'm in college but I have the privilage of living at home right now. So i only pay my car insurance, cell phone, and bike insurance + payments. I got a full time job so I get to spend that money on the things I want. I'm glad i got kind parents right now, I can't really afford to move out yet. I'm hoping ill have a better job by then. My friend owns a one bed room small as hell apartment and is having a hard time with just a 400$ rent bill, his parents weren't very caring if ya know what i mean... I've even loaned him money before to help him out. Mainly gas prices are screwing him over cause he goes to college and has a full time job as well, its alot of driving. I was gonna buy a new truck after selling my car but gas prices screwed me over all so, which is why I went for a bike. It's better on gas and is cheaper, Win win.

My first year is payed with scholarships after that I have to pay my way through or try doing some more scholarships. Depends how lazy I am.

My car has 125k miles on it, the engine isn't knocking yet (thank god) but it has a few problems allready. Nothing serious... yet... I'm still questioning if It's worth doing anything else to it.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Fri May 11, 2007 9:47 am

New question to all. What are gas prices in your region? $3.27-3.50 here. Despite a refinery being less than 50 miles away, and I think that's a large overestimate.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Fri May 11, 2007 10:23 am

I don't know what a gallon is. :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “General Discussion”