Rules

Re: Rules

Postby xDreww » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Anicsi wrote:
[madaraxD] wrote:Aeon will join the party probably o:

;'( Do you really have to? You'll mop the floor with all other teams, you know that? haha, kidding. See you on the battlefield :amv:

haha Anna. xD
xDreww

Postby Snowflakes1515 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Anicsi wrote:
[madaraxD] wrote:Aeon will join the party probably o:

;'( Do you really have to? You'll mop the floor with all other teams, you know that? haha, kidding. See you on the battlefield :amv:

<3 <3
Snowflakes1515

Postby Radical_Yue » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:29 pm

The 5th judge has been finalized and it's a loli~!

A lolligerjoj that is :bear:
ImageImage
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

Postby Anicsi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Oh no, I'm like blind or something ;( At the beginning I didn't check the banner size, so we discussed it and came up with a vertical banner idea. When i saw the sizes, I made it so it'd be 120 pixel in height, but the length is only 450 or so, because I thought that 120 x 700 were just the maximum size. It looks really bad if it's that wide. T__T is there any reason why it has to be specifically that size?
Sorry, I keep asking stupid questions lol
Anicsi

Postby Radical_Yue » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Tell you what, it'll be a bit of a nuisance for some teams but I'll change the banner size a bit to 600x300. This will allow bigger banners that aren't so thin.

Originally, I went with the size of the Org signature as a standard but I'll change things around a bit.

The primary reason there is a required size is so that things are format. So we don't have massive banners and little tiny ones. :P I'm OCD like that.
ImageImage
Radical_Yue

Postby blaksun » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:07 pm

G.L to all :sorcerer:
and remember if you don´t have fun your ding it rung and it is all your own fold ;þ
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)
blaksun

Postby AmvLuna » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:50 pm

what's the difference Yue for the banners? Cuz we did our bann already and we can't fix our bann without doing it again :?
AmvLuna

Postby [madaraxD] » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Yep, we read the rules from the start and made our banner according to them, also our .psd file is gone and its a bit hard to re-make it x_x
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis

Postby Pwolf » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:32 pm

That will teach you for following the rules!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Like the AMV .Org App? Think about donating to help me make it better.
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle

Postby Kimberly » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:17 am

blaksun wrote:G.L to all :sorcerer:
and remember if you don´t have fun your ding it rung and it is all your own fold ;þ

you are amazing <3
ImageImage
Kimberly
Kardashian

Postby Anicsi » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:24 am

xLunax wrote:what's the difference Yue for the banners? Cuz we did our bann already and we can't fix our bann without doing it again :?

can you try adding some patterns or more text around it? It's what I did to make it fit the requirements. But I guess it doesn't work for all banners :(

And LUNA you owe me a MEP part!! xD preferably before the first round of TeamWarfare starts *cough* xD
Anicsi

Postby Radical_Yue » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:45 pm

The primary reason I changed it all together is because people seemed to be having issues making short and long ones and for some reason couldn't get it quite right. (I'm not going to go into specifics or name examples but Anicsi was an incredibly minor, MINOR example of people getting a bit confused :P)
Because of that I extended out the deadline for banners until the 22nd of March and enabled post editing in this section of the forum so it can be added later.

I do apologize for the problems it's caused certain teams but you guys are on top of it. You know what you're doing. Please understand it was for some little guys that were having issues because I know you all can change it up a bit to make something just as cool in that time period <3
Sorry again, come to Colorado Springs and I'll buy you all ice cream to make up for it. I promise ;)

Also, watch it with my luck that those people don't even end up signing up xD
ImageImage
Radical_Yue

Postby MimS » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:53 pm

If I get a team in time, I won't have logo nor banner ready, looking for members right now /o/ (we're already 3 and it's not enough for me ^^)
MimS
Baguette Master

Postby Radical_Yue » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:02 pm

MimS wrote:If I get a team in time, I won't have logo nor banner ready, looking for members right now /o/ (we're already 3 and it's not enough for me ^^)

:up: |:>

Fuck yeah~ Well, you've got until the 22nd.
ImageImage
Radical_Yue

Postby Tricky » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Baguette represent :awesome:
Tricky

PreviousNext

Return to Team Warfare