Round 2

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Round 2

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:45 am

While Round 1 isn't quite over yet, there are no eliminations so I figured I should get the Round 2 post up.

Music Genre: Soundtrack (Wide Release Movies Only)
Video: Fun |:> |:> |:>
Special Requirement: I Said FLAPPING, Not FAPPING.
Video must have at least 10 seconds of lip sync.

Org Definition of Fun: This is a happy, upbeat video that may contain some comedy and dance elements but leaves an overall good feeling with the viewer.
  • :space: For a movie to qualify as wide release it must be listed as such on Rotten Tomatoes.
    :space: No soundtracks from video games, tv series, web series, etc. Only movies.
    :space: No remixes or covers this round. The song must be the exact version that was on the soundtrack.
    :space: If the movie does not show up on Rotten Tomatoes then it does not count.
    :space: The song must be in it's original form as found on the soundtrack. (NO added dialogue inserted into/or dubbed over the track will be counted.)
    :space: At least 1:30 must meet the song requirements. (This means that any added dialogue before or after the music track will not be counted toward your minimum runtime.)
    :space: Lip sync must occur during the soundtrack music. (Spoken dialogue lead-ins/endings will not count toward the special requirement time limit.)
    :space: Trailer audio will not be accepted.
    :space: Lip sync must be lyrical. You can not lip sync a trumpet.
    :space: If you are using a song from a movie that does not have a released CD soundtrack, proof must be provided that the song occurs in the movie. (Or send it to Kisanzi.)
Example of a Wide Release Movie Rotten Tomatoes entry:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Updates

The lovely Chiikaboom sadly had to back out from judging but the ever so fabulous Fall_Child42 has agreed to take her place and do his very best to be just as uguu~kawaii.

As you can tell by the list of possible requirements, 90s, Comedy, and Why I Has to Read So Much? have been crossed out. Once a set of requirements have been selected they will no longer be eligible for the rest of the contest. While 90s and Comedy will be possible choices the next time we run the contest, Why I Has to Read So Much will be permanently retired. After all, a secret requirement can't really be secret if everyone knows what it is!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

God Level Lip Sync Examples
(They don't meet the soundtrack requirements though >>)

Countdown to Round 2 End

Chiikaboom
memes
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Post by Chiikaboom » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:23 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:The lovely Chiikaboom sadly had to back out from judging but the ever so fabulous Fall_Child42 has agreed to take her place and do his very best to be just as uguu~kawaii.
i'M GONNA PUNCH yOU
Image ImageImage

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Gaaaaaaoooooooo~

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuu <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

sirenaim
Org Profile

Post by sirenaim » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Today was such a bad uni day I was wondering if the week had already skipped to Saturday morning when I saw the thread title. Yue, why.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:43 pm

sirenaim wrote:Today was such a bad uni day I was wondering if the week had already skipped to Saturday morning when I saw the thread title. Yue, why.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Oh, and of course we'll be live streaming the spinning of the wheels on my channel: http://www.livestream.com/radical_Yue

Feel free to join us if you're around and witness real time groaning and weeping :D

sirenaim
Org Profile

Post by sirenaim » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:25 am

I wishhhhhhh but the deadline is at 4am my time. I'll just grog and weep on my own the next day, haha. ;__;

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:09 am

Radical_Yue wrote: The lovely Chiikaboom sadly had to back out from judging but the ever so fabulous Fall_Child42 has agreed to take her place and do his very best to be just as uguu~kawaii.
Best news ever. :bear: now I can fully enjoy this contest knowing FC will have to watch all the craps I make.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:00 pm

I wonder why Chii is so mad :uhoh:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:01 pm

Less than 7 hours until Round 2 starts! O: O: O:

|:>

Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
Org Profile

Post by Iron Solari » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:12 pm

"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous

Return to “AMV Roulette 2014”