Round 2 - Complete!

Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
Org Profile

Re: Round 2

Post by Nya-chan Production » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:10 am

Requested my comments and got them! :up:

I really like how one of the judges likes the start, but not the dubstep sequences and the other one dislikes the start, but digs the dubstep parts! <3

Btw, I sure hope this pop/dubstep kind of setting for contests like these (and ICs) passes soon. I hate editing to dubstep, this was pretty much my best effort for that. I always hear so much in it that I am unable to edit to it orz

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:12 am

Well I'll definitely be eliminated this round :|
ImageImage

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:28 pm

for group A my money is on Mystery Editor 3

And Kyros

MYstery Editor 3
Kyros
Cecco
Lopez

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Just a heads up, for those who don't know, Kisanzi and I have a massive fire about 5 miles or so away from us (Feel free to look up Black Forest Fire Colorado Springs) so I may not be available for a bit. We're currently packing our stuff up to head over to his mom's house for now since our evacuation status could change at any time. I'll have my laptop with me but I don't know how often I'll be able to get on or if I will at all.

I don't imagine that the fire will reach our apartment but we're taking precautions anyways. If anyone has any questions and requests, please PM them to me on the Org as opposed to skype or any instant messaging program.

That being said, I am Sparta.

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:20 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Just a heads up, for those who don't know, Kisanzi and I have a massive fire about 5 miles or so away from us (Feel free to look up Black Forest Fire Colorado Springs) so I may not be available for a bit. We're currently packing our stuff up to head over to his mom's house for now since our evacuation status could change at any time. I'll have my laptop with me but I don't know how often I'll be able to get on or if I will at all.

I don't imagine that the fire will reach our apartment but we're taking precautions anyways. If anyone has any questions and requests, please PM them to me on the Org as opposed to skype or any instant messaging program.

That being said, I am Sparta.
wait what.

well shit then, take care of everything yue.

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:26 am

Thankfully it was only a short stay and we're heading back tonight. They managed to get the fire from 0% containment to 30% and the mandatory evacuation is no longer 2 streets over so we be heading home <3 <3 <3

Which I am ecstatic about :D Kisanzi's mom is super nice and all but I was bored out of my mind with nothing to do (no internet and shit cellphone reception) and that bed destroyed my back/neck. Not to mention I'm about 99% positive that house is haunted....

FadingSundown
Org Profile

Post by FadingSundown » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Group F had a drop ><?

Return to “The Quickening 2013”