The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby LopezAMV » Fri May 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
Rendakor wrote:If anyone desperately wants to compete, I'll be taking offers on my entry slot starting at $100.



I like how the starting bid is more than the actual prize money for first place.

Image
User avatar
LopezAMV
 
Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Status: ._.

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby Rendakor » Fri May 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Ok PM me for paypal infoz.
Image Image
User avatar
Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
 
Joined: 08 Jan 2012

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby chitzilla » Fri May 10, 2013 5:41 pm

I knew it would fill up fast but holy crap 20 minutes... :sweat:
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/
User avatar
chitzilla
cat stalker
 
Joined: 23 Sep 2012

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby Radical_Yue » Fri May 10, 2013 5:45 pm

chit wrote:I knew it would fill up fast but holy crap 20 minutes... :sweat:



I was thinking it'd take about 24 hours. I was close on the number, just not the measurement of time >>
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby reigngoddess » Fri May 10, 2013 5:48 pm

Should be interesting... can't wait to see the results!
User avatar
reigngoddess
 
Joined: 11 Jul 2004
Status: Changing antics!

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby lloyd9988 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:08 pm

xPauChan wrote:
lloyd9988 wrote:Group A

I'm just a poor boy,
I need no sympathy

Good luck Brad <3


Good look Pau! <3
~Yo~
User avatar
lloyd9988
 
Joined: 15 May 2011
Location: AZ
Status: Yeahhhhh......

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby lloyd9988 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Rendakor wrote:If anyone desperately wants to compete, I'll be taking offers on my entry slot starting at $100.


I will offer my entry slot starting at $80.01 ;)

Any Takers??!!! O:
~Yo~
User avatar
lloyd9988
 
Joined: 15 May 2011
Location: AZ
Status: Yeahhhhh......

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby [madaraxD] » Fri May 10, 2013 9:40 pm

So..i just need make the best non-competiting entry and wait for someone drops and i will enter as a backup? |:> (i was at uni almost all the day today so i lost the possibility to sign up ;_;)
Image
User avatar
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis
 
Joined: 11 Oct 2010
Location: Argentina
Status: Under your bed!

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby Radical_Yue » Fri May 10, 2013 9:43 pm

[madaraxD] wrote:So..i just need make the best non-competiting entry and wait for someone drops and i will enter as a backup? |:> (i was at uni almost all the day today so i lost the possibility to sign up ;_;)



You have to make a non-competing entry for the group you want to enter. So you can't make a non-competing entry with a song from Group A and attempt to steal a spot in Group C when there is a drop.

So basically, just pretend you're actually in the group and if you wish hard enough and someone drops, your AMV fairy godmother might make it so.
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby LopezAMV » Fri May 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
[madaraxD] wrote:So..i just need make the best non-competiting entry and wait for someone drops and i will enter as a backup? |:> (i was at uni almost all the day today so i lost the possibility to sign up ;_;)



You have to make a non-competing entry for the group you want to enter. So you can't make a non-competing entry with a song from Group A and attempt to steal a spot in Group C when there is a drop.

So basically, just pretend you're actually in the group and if you wish hard enough and someone drops, your AMV fairy godmother might make it so.

Here's a suggestion: if any of you realize mid-round that other commitments will prevent you from turning something in, then post it ahead of time. I'm sure all the non-competing editors will appreciate it, it would definitely motivate them to work harder on their entries. Not sure if that's allowed (Yue?) but it's just a thought. I'd love to see that happen :roll:
User avatar
LopezAMV
 
Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Status: ._.

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby Radical_Yue » Fri May 10, 2013 10:05 pm

LopezAMV wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
[madaraxD] wrote:So..i just need make the best non-competiting entry and wait for someone drops and i will enter as a backup? |:> (i was at uni almost all the day today so i lost the possibility to sign up ;_;)



You have to make a non-competing entry for the group you want to enter. So you can't make a non-competing entry with a song from Group A and attempt to steal a spot in Group C when there is a drop.

So basically, just pretend you're actually in the group and if you wish hard enough and someone drops, your AMV fairy godmother might make it so.

Here's a suggestion: if any of you realize mid-round that other commitments will prevent you from turning something in, then post it ahead of time. I'm sure all the non-competing editors will appreciate it, it would definitely motivate them to work harder on their entries. Not sure if that's allowed (Yue?) but it's just a thought. I'd love to see that happen :roll:


Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! This, so much this! (Only for round one of course)

And due to the fact that there is a week between each round, if shit comes up before your next round and you'll have to drop PLEASE message me asap so I can give someone from the previous round a shot to move on instead.

I've got no problem with drops if they're legitimate and you do your absolute best to give as much notice as possible so others can take your place.
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby blaksun » Sat May 11, 2013 3:33 am

All reedy full :shock:
well good luck too all :D

just on the off chains the some one drop out, can i ask to be a back up, any group :sweat:

Mama, just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
Text endless companions so foe raid ones and even less that makes sense :)
User avatar
blaksun
 
Joined: 18 Sep 2010

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat May 11, 2013 7:30 am

blaksun wrote:All reedy full :shock:
well good luck too all :D

just on the off chains the some one drop out, can i ask to be a back up, any group :sweat:

Mama, just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,


Check out the rules for noncompeting :P No need to officially sign up for noncompeting lol
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: The Quickening - Registration

Postby Radical_Yue » Sat May 11, 2013 10:43 am

The first page has been updated with links to each editor's Org profile to make it easier on the competitors who wish to do reconnaissance.
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: The Quickening - Registration (FULL)

Postby inthesto » Sat May 11, 2013 10:48 am

God dammit I stayed up for 48 hours to sign up for this contest and I even postponed my marriage date for it and now I fucking missed it and my fiance dumped me :(
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.
User avatar
inthesto
Beef Basket
 
Joined: 13 Mar 2004
Location: PARTIES
Status: PARTIES

PreviousNext

Return to The Quickening 2013

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest