The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby Nya-chan Production » Tue May 14, 2013 4:50 pm

I submitted three songs with a theme that no-one, not even Yue, will most probably notice. Because stuff and reasons.

Woop-de-doo~ <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue May 14, 2013 5:49 pm

For those of you who have submit songs to me today, I'll be checking them when I get off work in about 2 1/2 hours or so.

I'll be posting the bracket + a predictions thread later tonight.
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby kireblue » Tue May 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:For those of you who have submit songs to me today, I'll be checking them when I get off work in about 2 1/2 hours or so.

I'll be posting the bracket + a predictions thread later tonight.

predictions become a little hard with mystery editors on board
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 pm

kireblue wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:For those of you who have submit songs to me today, I'll be checking them when I get off work in about 2 1/2 hours or so.

I'll be posting the bracket + a predictions thread later tonight.

predictions become a little hard with mystery editors on board



That's why this year they'll just be for fun :P No prize
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby kireblue » Tue May 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
kireblue wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:For those of you who have submit songs to me today, I'll be checking them when I get off work in about 2 1/2 hours or so.

I'll be posting the bracket + a predictions thread later tonight.

predictions become a little hard with mystery editors on board



That's why this year they'll just be for fun :P No prize

fair enough. I gotta figure out which one of the mystery editors is Bob. That SOB DOMINATED last year.
Spoiler :
Image
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby Nya-chan Production » Wed May 15, 2013 4:25 am

Wait, I got moved to group C?

That one is way tougher! ^^;
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby Kimberly » Wed May 15, 2013 4:45 am

Nya-chan Production wrote:Wait, I got moved to group C?

That one is way tougher! ^^;

Same people, just a different group
ImageImage
User avatar
Kimberly
Kardashian
 
Joined: 18 Sep 2004

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby Nya-chan Production » Wed May 15, 2013 6:12 am

Kimberly wrote:
Nya-chan Production wrote:Wait, I got moved to group C?

That one is way tougher! ^^;

Same people, just a different group

Oh? Must've missed that. Anyway, I'll try my best. And it makes later rounds easier =w=
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Nya-chan Production
The :< point of view
 
Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Location: Ward 7F
Status: White bracelet

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby Koopiskeva » Wed May 15, 2013 10:38 pm

Damnit, sex group was all mine before *shakes fist*
Hi.
User avatar
Koopiskeva
|:
 
Joined: 17 Mar 2002
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Status: O:

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby MimS » Sat May 25, 2013 1:51 am

People in group F, please, can one of you give up :ying:
Image
Image
User avatar
MimS
Baguette Master
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Location: Paris
Status: With all other Seleçãos

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby MelyoraMel » Mon May 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Question!

I know all the groups are full, but as a non-competing entry, where can you submit your video in case of being a back-up when someone drops out?
User avatar
MelyoraMel
 
Joined: 25 Sep 2011

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby Radical_Yue » Mon May 27, 2013 3:29 pm

MelyoraMel wrote:Question!

I know all the groups are full, but as a non-competing entry, where can you submit your video in case of being a back-up when someone drops out?



PM it to me before the deadline is reached for the group you want to submit to. :up:
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: The Quickening - Registration FULL (AGAIN)

Postby MelyoraMel » Mon May 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
MelyoraMel wrote:Question!

I know all the groups are full, but as a non-competing entry, where can you submit your video in case of being a back-up when someone drops out?



PM it to me before the deadline is reached for the group you want to submit to. :up:


Okay, thank you! I saw a few hours ago that there was a dropout in group C? So I just edited a reaaaaaal quick AMV, like in 2 hours or so, rendering now, almost ready to submit XD
User avatar
MelyoraMel
 
Joined: 25 Sep 2011

Previous

Return to The Quickening 2013

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest