P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

This is the official forum for Project OrgEditor Season 3, hosted by CodeZTM.

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby Amaterasu » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:14 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:Bonus points to those who incorporate bear puns into their video. Actually, they will win POE by default. Seriously*

But aaagh this is such a neat theme. Good luck to the finalists!

* This offer is not affiliated with CodeSTM or P.O.E Season 3 in any way, but you will win points with Hagaren Viper if bear puns are used. Because thats what Persona is all about.


I can't bear the thought of that. Seeing that many bear puns may make me paws the video or even go into Kodiak arrest.
User avatar
Amaterasu
Lets Positive Thinking
 
Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Location: Renovo, PA
Status: Bovine

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby Amaterasu » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:15 am

Sorry for the double post, but I was just thinking. Wouldn't it have made more sense to put Maya or Maki as the female in the banner, considering they're canon Persona protagonists?
User avatar
Amaterasu
Lets Positive Thinking
 
Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Location: Renovo, PA
Status: Bovine

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby Kitsuner » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:49 am

Amaterasu wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I was just thinking. Wouldn't it have made more sense to put Maya or Maki as the female in the banner, considering they're canon Persona protagonists?

Maybe, but I don't see why there should be any hulla-Baloo about it. It's just a little Boo Boo.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:13 am

Amaterasu wrote:I can't bear the thought of that. Seeing that many bear puns may make me paws the video or even go into Kodiak arrest.

Thou shalt be blessed when creating a Persona of the Digimon Arcana.

Amaterasu wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I was just thinking. Wouldn't it have made more sense to put Maya or Maki as the female in the banner, considering they're canon Persona protagonists?
It looks like the pic itself is one piece of fanart, so thats on the original artist I guess. And debating weather FemC is canon or not will lead some people into fits.
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby Amaterasu » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:24 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:I can't bear the thought of that. Seeing that many bear puns may make me paws the video or even go into Kodiak arrest.

Thou shalt be blessed when creating a Persona of the Digimon Arcana.

Yay

Amaterasu wrote:
It looks like the pic itself is one piece of fanart, so thats on the original artist I guess. And debating weather FemC is canon or not will lead some people into fits.


Ah, I wasn't trying to be condescending or anything, was just a random thought.

Spoiler :
Referred to as he in The Answer, Persona 4 and Persona 4 Arena, although due to the existence of the Amala Network, it is entirely possible for her to have existed, however, in the continued Persona 4 timeline, it is explicitly stated that it was a male. Therefore, she is and isn't canon at the same time. I love the SMT timeline, don't you? :asd:
User avatar
Amaterasu
Lets Positive Thinking
 
Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Location: Renovo, PA
Status: Bovine

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby Kitsuner » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:I can't bear the thought of that. Seeing that many bear puns may make me paws the video or even go into Kodiak arrest.

Thou shalt be blessed when creating a Persona of the Digimon Arcana.

Oh, kuma on, you bless his puns but not mine? That's some Fozzie logic right there.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:I can't bear the thought of that. Seeing that many bear puns may make me paws the video or even go into Kodiak arrest.

Thou shalt be blessed when creating a Persona of the Digimon Arcana.

Oh, kuma on, you bless his puns but not mine? That's some Fozzie logic right there.


Nice!
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Amaterasu wrote:
Hagaren Viper wrote:
Amaterasu wrote:I can't bear the thought of that. Seeing that many bear puns may make me paws the video or even go into Kodiak arrest.

Thou shalt be blessed when creating a Persona of the Digimon Arcana.

Yay

Amaterasu wrote:
It looks like the pic itself is one piece of fanart, so thats on the original artist I guess. And debating weather FemC is canon or not will lead some people into fits.


Ah, I wasn't trying to be condescending or anything, was just a random thought.

Spoiler :
Referred to as he in The Answer, Persona 4 and Persona 4 Arena, although due to the existence of the Amala Network, it is entirely possible for her to have existed, however, in the continued Persona 4 timeline, it is explicitly stated that it was a male. Therefore, she is and isn't canon at the same time. I love the SMT timeline, don't you? :asd:


Getting into that canonical discussion would be unbearable.
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:11 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
Getting into that canonical discussion would be unbearable.


If you say so...
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Kitsuner wrote:Oh, kuma on, you bless his puns but not mine? That's some Fozzie logic right there.

Yikes, I actually missed that post. That wasn't beary smart of me and I hope you weren't terribearly offended. Can you furgive me?
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Oh, kuma on, you bless his puns but not mine? That's some Fozzie logic right there.

Yikes, I actually missed that post. That wasn't beary smart of me and I hope you weren't terribearly offended. Can you furgive me?


Too obvious!
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby Kitsuner » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:Oh, kuma on, you bless his puns but not mine? That's some Fozzie logic right there.

Yikes, I actually missed that post. That wasn't beary smart of me and I hope you weren't teddy-bly offended. Can you furgive me?

Well, I was ready to just call you an ursahole, cause I'd hate to be pandaring to someone who isn't even paying attention. "Furgive" made me smile though. We should totally have a root bear together sometime.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby Eake4 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:54 am

:bear:
Image
User avatar
Eake4
Australian Zeus
 
Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Doing something useless again

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:08 pm

Kitsuner wrote:Well, I was ready to just call you an ursahole, cause I'd hate to be pandaring to someone who isn't even paying attention. "Furgive" made me smile though. We should totally have a root bear together sometime.

Totally, that'd be clawsome!
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Finals - "Persona"

Postby Radical_Yue » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

PreviousNext

Return to Project OrgEditor Season 3: The King of Spring

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest