P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

This is the official forum for Project OrgEditor Season 3, hosted by CodeZTM.

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby hamstar138 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:37 pm

chaosgod357 wrote:
Drango wrote:I really like 7... Shame about the spelling mistakes...

Although, it's not past deadline yet... So I suppose if they wanted to fix them, I wouldn't have a problem with that... It's such a small change...



Indeed I would agree this to be the case
Drango wrote:I really like 7... Shame about the spelling mistakes...

Although, it's not past deadline yet... So I suppose if they wanted to fix them, I wouldn't have a problem with that... It's such a small change...
Rendakor wrote:The typos and spelling errors in #7 killed the flow for me, since the video is so text heavy.


Looks like the spelling has been fixed for video 7.
Image
User avatar
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
 
Joined: 01 Aug 2006
Location: On A Magical Planet Called Earth~
Status: 9 year AMV Maker

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby chaosgod357 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 pm

hamstar138 wrote:
chaosgod357 wrote:
Drango wrote:I really like 7... Shame about the spelling mistakes...

Although, it's not past deadline yet... So I suppose if they wanted to fix them, I wouldn't have a problem with that... It's such a small change...



Indeed I would agree this to be the case
Drango wrote:I really like 7... Shame about the spelling mistakes...

Although, it's not past deadline yet... So I suppose if they wanted to fix them, I wouldn't have a problem with that... It's such a small change...
Rendakor wrote:The typos and spelling errors in #7 killed the flow for me, since the video is so text heavy.


Looks like the spelling has been fixed for video 7.


Yes,yes it has Everyone should re-download if they have the old one still ^^
ChaosGod Productions
TheOrg: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... id=1096519
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosGodProductions
<3 AMV Editors Don't Die We Multiply!!
User avatar
chaosgod357
 
Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Status: It is what it is

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:43 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Video 12 puts music back on MTV!

Image

Best video. (Is Replay gonna get disqualified for putting his username in there? D:)
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Video 12 puts music back on MTV!

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i.imgur.com/66FU6XQ.jpg

Best video. (Is Replay gonna get disqualified for putting his username in there? D:)


I imagine so if thats true
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby chaosgod357 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Video 12 puts music back on MTV!

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i.imgur.com/66FU6XQ.jpg

Best video. (Is Replay gonna get disqualified for putting his username in there? D:)


I imagine so if thats true


Replay isn't in this season's POE ??
ChaosGod Productions
TheOrg: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... id=1096519
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosGodProductions
<3 AMV Editors Don't Die We Multiply!!
User avatar
chaosgod357
 
Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Status: It is what it is

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:59 pm

chaosgod357 wrote:
Replay isn't in this season's POE ??



Image
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Rendakor » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:00 pm

I assumed it was just following the theme of the video, asking if you wanted to replay it.
Image Image
User avatar
Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
 
Joined: 08 Jan 2012

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Guys, replay is not in this year's contest, there is not a username in this video. :sweat:
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Guys, replay is not in this year's contest, there is not a username in this video. :sweat:

Where's your proof? TEACH THE CONTROVERSY!
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Guys, replay is not in this year's contest, there is not a username in this video. :sweat:

Where's your proof? TEACH THE CONTROVERSY!


My proof is in the pudding!
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:11 pm

CodeZTM wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:Guys, replay is not in this year's contest, there is not a username in this video. :sweat:

Where's your proof? TEACH THE CONTROVERSY!


My proof is in the pudding!

So that pudding is, what, 80 proof? 100 proof?

Can pudding be alcoholic?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Rendakor » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Image Image
User avatar
Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
 
Joined: 08 Jan 2012

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Otohiko » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:26 pm

I think that video is making you jelly.
Otohiko
 
Joined: 05 May 2003

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby pacotacoshell » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Vid 2: I liked it! I didn't feel you hit the beats well enough on some parts and other parts were boring because you tried to stick to the plot a little too much (which wasn't exactly necessary), but you hit the mood on some parts really well.
Vid 3: Really damn short. It could have been miles better if you didn't use such sci-fi clips like BRS and that scene from the Haruhi TV series. Also would have been better if there was an angry person looking at a computer screen, or even a phone...Overall good concept, but execution was bad, making it look like a standard and boring action vid with no purpose when it could have been something more than that.
Vid 4: It was okay. You just threw in everything with feels from that movie into the vid and called it a day. The comments didn't really help since that was a summary of the film too :l The editing didn't make it stand out that much either.
Vid 5: I like this a lot. I can tell you actually took the time to go through clips here. The concept is great, the audio overlays were great, the mood was awesome and the sync was good too. There's really not much I can say about this one except for a lip flap I saw, but that's just nitpicking at this point. Definitely my favorite out of the 5 I've seen so far.
Vid 6: I thought it was going places, then you stopped at 1 minute. Jesus christ man. :l
Vid 7: The typography is just so bad. I'm sorry but that font is just something else. >____> I love the editing though. You could have done without the text entirely, it just detracts so much attention from the actual vid because it's all over the place. Overall great vid, but lose the text.
Vid 8: Why would you encode Munto footage at 720 when it was never released at that quality? Anyways the editing was alright, but it was just another action vid that didn't even try to make it seem like it was in 3013.
Vid 9: Props for using King of Thorn because I loved that manga to death! The editing could have been better, and the ending didn't feel like an ending.
Vid 10: Lots and lots of static clips. The sync made me a little sad too.
Vid 11: ....I don't really have words......yeah...
Vid 12: Pretty silly vid, though I didn't like the loop sync on the chorus. The verses were really well done though.
Vid 13: Not a revolutionary concept for this round, but the editing sold it. The ending was abrupt, but still the mood was great!
Image
User avatar
pacotacoshell
 
Joined: 07 Nov 2011

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Video 14 is now available.
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

PreviousNext

Return to Project OrgEditor Season 3: The King of Spring

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest