P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

This is the official forum for Project OrgEditor Season 3, hosted by CodeZTM.

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby alchemymini » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:29 pm

I cannot seem to watch video 7 at all o.o
User avatar
alchemymini
 
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Status: Wandering Neutrino

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:32 pm

My bad, it should be correctly linked now.
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm calling it

Video 7 is the winner.
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:50 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:I'm calling it

Video 7 is the winner.


Also everyone else should hurry
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Radical_Yue » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:I'm calling it

Video 7 is the winner.



You made me go watch it with this comment. For this, I request to be able to smack you with a taco. :taco:


That was the absolute worst typography I've seen in a while.
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby SilverFreedoms » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:56 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
SilverFreedoms wrote:I'm calling it

Video 7 is the winner.



You made me go watch it with this comment. For this, I request to be able to smack you with a taco. :taco:


That was the absolute worst typography I've seen in a while.


Well it was not well constructed typography. But I appreciate the direction the editor took the video.
Imaget had to be said: the world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrifice.

in Ayn Rand's _The Fountainhead
User avatar
SilverFreedoms
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Status: Hungry

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby alchemymini » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:02 pm

SilverFreedoms wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
SilverFreedoms wrote:I'm calling it

Video 7 is the winner.



You made me go watch it with this comment. For this, I request to be able to smack you with a taco. :taco:


That was the absolute worst typography I've seen in a while.


Well it was not well constructed typography. But I appreciate the direction the editor took the video.


I completely agree. The typography could use work, but it is good to keep in mind this video was made in a week or less, and besides the typography it is a well constructed video that went in a nice direction with the theme. I give them props whoever they are
User avatar
alchemymini
 
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Status: Wandering Neutrino

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:36 pm

Get blown away with Video 8, up now! :)
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Rendakor » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:20 pm

The typos and spelling errors in #7 killed the flow for me, since the video is so text heavy.
Image Image
User avatar
Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
 
Joined: 08 Jan 2012

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Video 9 is up, and teaches us the important lesson of a good night's rest. Errr... Maybe not. D:
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Videos 10 and 11 are up!
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Drango » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:28 pm

I really like 7... Shame about the spelling mistakes...

Although, it's not past deadline yet... So I suppose if they wanted to fix them, I wouldn't have a problem with that... It's such a small change...
User avatar
Drango
 
Joined: 08 Oct 2005

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby chaosgod357 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Drango wrote:I really like 7... Shame about the spelling mistakes...

Although, it's not past deadline yet... So I suppose if they wanted to fix them, I wouldn't have a problem with that... It's such a small change...



Indeed I would agree this to be the case
User avatar
chaosgod357
 
Joined: 15 Oct 2012
Location: Always running away but no matter how far I go there I am
Status: It is what it is

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 pm

Video 12 puts music back on MTV!
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Video 13 brings rednecks into the future!
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

PreviousNext

Return to Project OrgEditor Season 3: The King of Spring

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest