P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

This is the official forum for Project OrgEditor Season 3, hosted by CodeZTM.

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:19 pm

The first video to use "Star Trek: The Animated Series" will get all 20s from me O.O
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby kireblue » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:30 pm

GuntherAMVs wrote:I'm just hoping people do something more than just retell what the anime is telling, ne~?
Creative ones win this round, I bet~! <3

pretty much this
Image
MomoCon AMV Exhibitions Director
Seishun Con Fan Media Director
User avatar
kireblue
 
Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby catgod » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:31 pm

haha what a fun theme!

this is it the
Image
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/
User avatar
catgod
cat stalker
 
Joined: 23 Sep 2012

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby ProjectBarcodeError » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Terminaaaaa :awesome:

Image

Good luck to contestants. i expect great things for this one !
User avatar
ProjectBarcodeError
 
Joined: 09 May 2011
Location: snooping as usual

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Eake4 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:05 pm

The future is :sorcerer:
Image
User avatar
Eake4
Australian Zeus
 
Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Doing something useless again

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Cecco » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:14 pm

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:Terminaaaaa :awesome:

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/2DaESbRpaqw/mqdefault.jpg

Good luck to contestants. i expect great things for this one !

:sorcerer:
Image
Image
User avatar
Cecco
Biscotto
 
Joined: 02 Oct 2010
Location: Italy

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Iron Solari » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Nya-chan Production wrote:Extra points for believable K-ON! in 3013 video. This time seriously.


CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous
User avatar
Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
 
Joined: 11 Oct 2012
Status: I can't believe it's not butter.

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Shin-AMV » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:13 am

Post apocalyptic world where the past is now the future! GO!
Image
User avatar
Shin-AMV
 
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Status: Emo Poptart

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Kimberly » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:37 am

How bout a zombie video? One hundred years later, and we're all zombies. :awesome:
ImageImage
User avatar
Kimberly
Kardashian
 
Joined: 18 Sep 2004

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby MystykAMV » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:09 am

what about alein invasion? ;3 onegai teacher, to love-ru...etc :D or just draw your own alien? ;D or dinosaurs again :dino:
MystykAMV
 
Joined: 24 Feb 2008
Location: Hungary

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Kitsuner » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:08 am

Shin-AMV wrote:Post apocalyptic world where the past is now the future! GO!

The Flinstones is org-able, right?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Eake4 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:24 am

If everyone is original and I'm the only one doing a generic futuristic AMV, wouldn't I be most accurate and original :sorcerer:
Image
User avatar
Eake4
Australian Zeus
 
Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Doing something useless again

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 am

Kimberly wrote:How bout a zombie video? One hundred years later, and we're all zombies. :awesome:



Damn it Kim! Now you've called upon the Highschool of the Dead videos!


BOOBS DON'T MOVE LIKE THAT. THEY DON'T!
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Kitsuner » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:37 am

Radical_Yue wrote:
Kimberly wrote:How bout a zombie video? One hundred years later, and we're all zombies. :awesome:



Damn it Kim! Now you've called upon the Highschool of the Dead videos!


BOOBS DON'T MOVE LIKE THAT. THEY DON'T!

They do IN THE FUTURE!
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 2 - "3013"

Postby Kimberly » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:39 am

Kitsuner wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:
Kimberly wrote:How bout a zombie video? One hundred years later, and we're all zombies. :awesome:



Damn it Kim! Now you've called upon the Highschool of the Dead videos!


BOOBS DON'T MOVE LIKE THAT. THEY DON'T!

They do IN THE FUTURE!

Precisely!
ImageImage
User avatar
Kimberly
Kardashian
 
Joined: 18 Sep 2004

PreviousNext

Return to Project OrgEditor Season 3: The King of Spring

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest