Damn you, paco!
1. Kinda just vague and depressingly monotonous, not really engaging at all.
2. Oh, why would you add twitch? It's SUCH a vast contrast from the color scheme of Metropolis. You totally could've utilized actual scenes from the anime that had similarly themed "effects". And the end is kinda anti-climactic.
3. Facebook is....3013? I'm not sure what's going on with that haha. I guess this could've played out, but it would've needed more of the FB screens. For instance, before each fight, you have a screen saying one of the characters denied the request, then they get stabbed.
4. I haven't seen this source, so I was really confused. The end played out like "Screw you, lady, I'm in love with this random robot now." ...and she's happy for them ?
5. Animatrix is not 16:9 and shouldn't just be resized as such. Crop off the edges or something, man! That was makin' me cringe through most of the video. I also didn't like the amount of voice-over/subtitles to on-screen storytelling ratio. I liked the idea of the one girl, there was potential (especially as far as original-storyline-that-isn't-just-the-anime's goes) but...it didn't go anywhere.
6. Cool-looking with slick editing but.....short and kinda....non-descript.
7. Typography ruined this. And it was super vague! Yeah...it's about what's going to happen in the future...so...what is that, exactly? It needed to pick a direction and stick with it, not just ALL futuristic imagery.
8. Just kind of the story from Munto? And that upscale hurt it more than anything else.
9. And...just kind of the story from King of Thorn. Editing was passable....but it smacked of "rush job".
10. Aww, man! This one had a good intro with a cool concept...then it didn't go anywhere! Symphogear is so dynamic on its own, so much more could've been done.
11. This one tried to create a storyline following the song, I can get behind that! Some of the lyric sync was a stretch, but I get what it's going for.
12. Someone lazy'd out and keyed the background when they should've rotoscoped it. Do you want jagged artifacting outlines? Because this is how you get jagged artifacting outlines! Other than that, I thought this one was pretty awesome. Best lip sync
13. I liked the intro in this one, too, and this is minor, but the fade messed up the Nascar text a little bit. It looks like the background and logo were fading at different rates. Maybe try making that a still image and THEN fading. The rest of the video was decent, no big complaints or anything.
14. I had trouble ascertaining what this video was going for. It wasn't bad or anything, I just wasn't sure what I was looking at.
15. Probably the best edited one I've watched so far, but also falls into the "this is the anime" category. Given the age of the source, the visual quality is fairly impressive.
16. If I'm watching this right....humans leave the Earth and the Earth builds itself back up to its previous glory? Then the humans are all like "Dude,I want that toy back." and ruin it all over again? That's pretty cool, I like it.
17. Yeah, cuz this one doesn't give away who the creator is or anything. |: Weak, at best.
18. Not bad, but I didn't quite get the concept until I went back through again. That could've been played up a bit more, it would've made the video stronger.
19. Amusing and short (and seems to have...synch issues?) but amusing nonetheless. The end made me giggle quite a bit. I would like to see this tightened up and made into a real full-length video.
20. Another pretty well edited one, but still kinda "Here's some future....stuff!"
21. Decently edited, but weak theme-wise. This one looks like a regular multi-anime AMV. I didn't get how the sources correlated.
22. Haha, pretty well executed concept. I'm not entirely sold on how well this song works on it, though. It almost feels like an audio-swap. That's relatively minor, I suppose, but a better match would've really sealed the deal.