P.O.E Season 3 : Round 1 - "The King of Spring"

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: P.O.E Season 3 : Round 1 - "The King of Spring"

Post by pacotacoshell » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:03 pm

Vid 16: I like the combination and I can see you had really good intentions with this vid, but the sync needs a lot of work.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:35 pm

sakuraslight wrote:10
Spoiler :
Good song, good anime Very fun, Very seasonal Very musical. good story.. best one i have seen so far.
Lip sync looks a little unfinished on some of the minor parts. the off aspect stuff with the flower bands is horrid. keep the or remove them they keep changing and putting me off the AMV. and the End is very over the to and i get a residual image of bolts from a bridge... timing is spot on... Fave so far for music choice good but reminds me of grease to much
Yeah, I can't figure out why the song sounds so much like something from Grease. I guess after a while all those musicals start to sound the same.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:35 pm

Video 17 is "out of this world" and available for public viewing.

And we have a new Project OrgEditor record. ;______________;

/tears

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Vid 17: Lots and lots of hardcuts >__> It really wouldn't have been as bad if there was better panning. Some clips you'd having good panning then the clips right after would have nothing (ex. 0:28-0:33). A few clips had really obvious quality problems too (ex. 0:30 and 0:56). The scene selection needed work too. I feel you gimped the video by trying to stick to the theme too much with the scenes that are obviously summer related (like the beach scenes and the drinking scene) instead of using clips that fit the song and the lyrics. I love this anime to death but this didn't really do it for me. :\

meleechampion
Org Profile

Post by meleechampion » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:46 pm

CodeZTM wrote:Video 17 is "out of this world" and available for public viewing.

And we have a new Project OrgEditor record. ;______________;

/tears
Oh come on Code, the video wasn't THAT bad.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:13 pm

I meant that it was a new record because we had less than 50% drops for the first time ever. :sweat:

sakuraslight
Need more Jiggawatts
Org Profile

Post by sakuraslight » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Spoiler :
was worried about this when i saw the title and i was right. quality needs to be better. follows the song well but that about it. last section :evil:
Spoiler :
Quality is not the best but the reason behind this was technical and the editor has been informed of how to fix this in future. great song and i love pokémon theme was good timing was a little off in some parts... good job.
Spoiler :
Quality of video is great. music. Classical dubstep. interesting combination. the video goes through the first 3 seasons fast and the winter section is as long as spring summer fall combined. timing is good especially the violin playing at the end. timing for cuts was good on the beat subtle flashes on the beat echos are good if a little off putting on some of them. when the bass kick in. over all great video sticks to the seasons theme well.
Spoiler :
Quality id great. its a little short. story is good remembrance matches the song well.
Spoiler :
Quality is good a little bit of blocking on the particle heavy sections like snow and petals. Story is great and matches the music well. its more of a love story but i can see the seasonal relationship defiantly. good song keep up the good work.
Spoiler :
Video quality is good beats and scean changes seam a little off, it was more of a love song than seasons theme
ImageImage

Iron Solari
OSHMKUFA2010
Org Profile

Post by Iron Solari » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Video 12 was the epitome of seeing one of your favorite songs from that show used and having it kick your straight in the balls 10 times in a row. The ending of that video was like getting curbstomped twice, as if the first time wasn't bad enough. Why was that ending necessary at all?
"Some guy stuck a butter knife covered in peanut butter into my DvD player because he said it was hungry."
-Anonymous

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Videos 18 and 19 hit center stage!

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Vid 16, gotta say though that part at 2:37 was freakin cool!
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 3: The King of Spring”