PE: TTT - Team Registration [Closed]

This is the official forums of Project Editor: Tag Team Trials, hosted by CodeZTM.

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby Shin-AMV » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Team Name: Re-Blended Corndog Nightmare
Team Logo: Replay and Bubbles are working on it.
Team Members: Radical_Yue, Kisanzi, Bubbles, Replay, and Shin-AMV
Team #: 13.37
:dino:


Awwww yeaaaah.
Image
User avatar
Shin-AMV
 
Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Status: Emo Poptart

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby irriadin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Team Name: Re-Blended Corndog Nightmare
Team Logo: Replay and Bubbles are working on it.
Team Members: Radical_Yue, Kisanzi, Bubbles, Replay, and Shin-AMV
Team #: 13.37
:dino:


Awwww yeaaaah.


:up:
User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
 
Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Location: PA
Status: I fight for my friends

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby LopezAMV » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Team Name: Team Mellark-Everdeen
Team Logo:
Spoiler :
Image

Team Members: LopezAMV, Pockying
Team #: 12
:dino:
Last edited by LopezAMV on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
LopezAMV
 
Joined: 20 Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Status: ._.

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby Animated » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Animated wrote:Team Name: (will edit later, I just rush to register the team in case we don't come early with a name)
Team Logo: (same here, tomorrow you'll have both of them)
Team Members:
Animated
Kevmaster - http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=671713
FarmXD - http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=889726
Centurione - http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=965639
Team Number: 69 (totally random, I swear.)

UPDATE

Team Name: The Little Polish Sexy Lady and some 3 Weird Edwards
Team Logo:

Image

:nose: :nose: :nose: VICTORY :nose: :nose: :nose:
Image
Image
User avatar
Animated
Drama Text Cop
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2008
Location: Athens, Greece
Status: Texty :3

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby Replay Studios » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:39 pm

irriadin wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Team Name: Re-Blended Corndog Nightmare
Team Logo: Replay and Bubbles are working on it.
Team Members: Radical_Yue, Kisanzi, Bubbles, Replay, and Shin-AMV
Team #: 13.37
:dino:


Awwww yeaaaah.


:up:


:up: :up: :up: :dino:
User avatar
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
 
Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Status: Replaying myself

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby Fall_Child42 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Fall_Child42
has a rock
 
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Location: Jurassic Park
Status: Veloci-tossin' to the max!

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby KnightAMV » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Team Name: Here to Beat Shin
Team Logo: Image
Team Members:
KnightAMV :http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=1083126
SimplicityyAMV
SagexAMV: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=799296
(Will list the other two soon)
Team #: 96
:dino: :dino: :dino: :dino:
User avatar
KnightAMV
 
Joined: 29 Feb 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby RAWdangers » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:27 pm



Auschwitz BBQ party :up: should've had me draw your logo though, I won the drawing point for that round xPPP
User avatar
RAWdangers
 
Joined: 14 Mar 2012
Location: Nowheresville, Middle of Nowhere
Status: herp a derp derp


Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby Sage » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:35 pm



Hahaha wow. You guys just went there and then some huh? :ying:
User avatar
Sage
 
Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Location: (noun) Ones place of existance.
Status: No-Lifing

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby GuntherAMVs » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:38 pm

KnightAMV wrote:Team Name: Here to Beat Shin
Team Logo: Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo174/kankuroflame/Heretobeatshin.png?t=1349220000


It just got real~ xDD
IF I could do this (which doesn't look likely at this point) I would be on this team~ xPP (Sorry senseiiii~~ xDDD)
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.
Image
User avatar
GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
 
Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Location: Double Rainbow World
Status: =w=

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby hamstar138 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:41 pm

stuff has gotten real. But it is nerv racking having Shin in on this to be honest... :(
Image
User avatar
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
 
Joined: 01 Aug 2006
Location: On A Magical Planet Called Earth~
Status: 8 year AMV Maker

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:30 pm

KnightAMV wrote:Team Name: Here to Beat Shin
Team Logo: Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo174/kankuroflame/Heretobeatshin.png?t=1349220000
Team Members:
KnightAMV :http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=1083126
SimplicityyAMV
SagexAMV: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... _id=799296
(Will list the other two soon)
Team #: 96
:dino: :dino: :dino: :dino:



THAT'S IT.

YOU PICK ON OUR TEAM MEMBER, YOU PICK ON ALL OF US.

L4D2, YOU'RE TEAM V. OUR TEAM. LET'S DO THIS BITCH.

hamstar138 wrote:stuff has gotten real. But it is nerv racking having Shin in on this to be honest... :(



Naw, it's quite tame :3 After all, Shin will probably just end up remaking his own videos for a couple of rounds like in P.O.E so count on that ;)
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby Zanzaben » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:Naw, it's quite tame :3 After all, Shin will probably just end up remaking his own videos for a couple of rounds like in P.O.E so count on that ;)

That was kinda interesting how that turned out, but not important right now,
I am glad you hear Radical_Yue because I need you to guess all the themes like you did for P.O.E
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1
User avatar
Zanzaben
 
Joined: 02 Jan 2011
Location: Ohio
Status: awesome

Re: Project Editors : Tag Team Trials - Team Registration

Postby Radical_Yue » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Zanzaben wrote:
Radical_Yue wrote:Naw, it's quite tame :3 After all, Shin will probably just end up remaking his own videos for a couple of rounds like in P.O.E so count on that ;)

That was kinda interesting how that turned out, but not important right now,
I am glad you hear Radical_Yue because I need you to guess all the themes like you did for P.O.E



/hasn't even looked at the themes or anything beyond a basic scan over the rules :ying:
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

PreviousNext

Return to Project Editor: Tag Team Trials

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest