Round 2 - Submitted Videos [34/34]

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - Submitted Videos [13/43]

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Tue May 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Cant see how anyone could possibly not have a video this round, all you have to do is edit 30 seconds of benny hill action sequences and call it The Fight. Better than nothing.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

siny
Org Profile

Post by siny » Tue May 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Number 11... :up: :oops: <3
ImageImage
ImageImage

Mkid
Im on the case
Org Profile

Post by Mkid » Tue May 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Video 9 :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying:
i loved it <3

Aeniara
Org Profile

Post by Aeniara » Wed May 23, 2012 4:20 am

Video 9 is my favorite so far, it's really beautiful! And Kimi ni Todoke <3

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed May 23, 2012 6:49 am

Ok guys, I'm about to head into work. After a short meeting with a client, I'll start checking to make sure that the uploads/links work and start publishing stuff as quickly as possible.

We had a total of 34 entries into round 2. Meaning that 3 people will be eliminated (43-12=31, 34-31=3).

I also have a special surprise that I did not want to announce until after the deadline.

As Yue/kire mentioned in the calendar thread, CCS is my favorite anime of all time, and this theme was massively inspired by that. That, combined with my desire to reward those who have stuck it out and continued in the competition?

As such, the first place winner of this round will win a $15 Amazon Gift Card, and the runner up will receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card. I will also reward my personal favorite video of the round (my Coordinator Award) with a $10 gift card.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - Submitted Videos [13/34]

Post by Eake4 » Wed May 23, 2012 6:55 am

Hope im not one of the 3... (starts shaking uncontrollably) ADSFHGSijosj

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 am

CodeZTM wrote:Ok guys, I'm about to head into work. After a short meeting with a client, I'll start checking to make sure that the uploads/links work and start publishing stuff as quickly as possible.

We had a total of 34 entries into round 2. Meaning that 3 people will be eliminated (43-12=31, 34-31=3).

I also have a special surprise that I did not want to announce until after the deadline.

As Yue/kire mentioned in the calendar thread, CCS is my favorite anime of all time, and this theme was massively inspired by that. That, combined with my desire to reward those who have stuck it out and continued in the competition?

As such, the first place winner of this round will win a $15 Amazon Gift Card, and the runner up will receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card. I will also reward my personal favorite video of the round (my Coordinator Award) with a $10 gift card.
Good guy Code :up:

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - Submitted Videos [23/34]

Post by CodeZTM » Wed May 23, 2012 9:12 am

Well apparently the last half of the videos I uploaded last night derped and need to be re-uploaded. Well, I'll be posting them as they become available. Expect them all in the next few hours.

I'll also be making a minor modification to the calendar when I get a chance to reflect new deadlines. I'm moving the deadline to noon instead of midnight and give everyone an additional 1/2 of a day for each round after this one. This way, I should be able get videos out more quickly and not lose too much sleep.

Anicsi
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - Submitted Videos [12/43]

Post by Anicsi » Wed May 23, 2012 10:10 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh >___o Whhhhy do people keep sticking the actual cards in the videos? It looks sooooo cheesy and the video could look like a great standalone without it. D:
Just cause it's cheesy doesn't mean it's bad. All a matter of opinion :wink: Some people included them really well, I like it *shrugs*

Great job everyone, by the way. I liked all the videos so far! Can't wait to see the rest ^^ So much creativity at once, I can barely take it xp :up:

pacotacoshell
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - Submitted Videos [26/34]

Post by pacotacoshell » Wed May 23, 2012 10:18 am

Totally called the Steins;Gate and Madoka videos! xD
Really liked the Arrietty one. I completely forgot about that movie for this one >.> I don't think a lot of people will know some of the parts you threw in the video if they haven't watched the movie, but it's cute!
The Trigun video is well edited, but the audio is killing my eardrums. x-x
22 is awesome! I love Natsume Yuujinchou!
23 is cool too. The source looks very interesting.

Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 2”