Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

This is the official forum for Project OrgEditor Season 2, hosted by CodeZTM.
User avatar
pacotacoshell
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 am
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby pacotacoshell » Sat May 19, 2012 9:21 am

Mkid wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:
Round 2 Challenge

For this second round of the competition, create an AMV about one of Sakura's magical cards.



Eliminations

The number of eliminations this round will be 12.


Quoted Image converted to link:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyj6iaB7LL1roo127o1_400.gif

:uhoh: Shit's getting srsbsns!
Image

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby CodeZTM » Sat May 19, 2012 9:27 am

pacotacoshell wrote:
Mkid wrote:
CodeZTM wrote:
Round 2 Challenge

For this second round of the competition, create an AMV about one of Sakura's magical cards.



Eliminations

The number of eliminations this round will be 12.


Quoted Image converted to link:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyj6iaB7LL1roo127o1_400.gif

:uhoh: Shit's getting srsbsns!


Yeah, it sounds like a lot, but remember that we've got only a few weeks to get down to only 3 editors for the final round.

User avatar
Chiiisus
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:50 am
Status: Turtle Creeping.
Location: London
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Chiiisus » Sat May 19, 2012 1:58 pm

I'm too lazy to check to see if this has been answered before, but you know the card Sakura makes on her own in episode 70 with the heart, the one she made when she was all IMMMMA CHASE YEWWW TO THE AIRPORRRTTT. Etc. Does that count on its own as a romanceh type card? Or, Does it only count when paired with the last card in zee second movie? O:
Rawr desu <3

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby CodeZTM » Sat May 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Chiiisus wrote:I'm too lazy to check to see if this has been answered before, but you know the card Sakura makes on her own in episode 70 with the heart, the one she made when she was all IMMMMA CHASE YEWWW TO THE AIRPORRRTTT. Etc. Does that count on its own as a romanceh type card? Or, Does it only count when paired with the last card in zee second movie? O:


You can use it as either.

User avatar
AMV_4000
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:29 am
Location: USA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby AMV_4000 » Sat May 19, 2012 4:40 pm

if I had the time... the return... backstreet's back.....

User avatar
Shin-AMV
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Status: Ching Chong Dumpling Princess
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Shin-AMV » Sat May 19, 2012 6:39 pm

Man this round is both annoying and awesome at the same time. D:
Image

User avatar
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am
Status: Doctor
Location: Honduras
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby TritioAFB » Sat May 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:Man this round is both annoying and awesome at the same time. D:


This is the reason why I have high hopes about all of you :up:

You know, when an editor is under pressure, it's when the awesomeness flows
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage

User avatar
Kimberly
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:39 pm
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Kimberly » Sat May 19, 2012 9:05 pm

I feel like the more I edit my video, the less it makes sense. :? :|
ImageImage

User avatar
pacotacoshell
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 am
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby pacotacoshell » Sat May 19, 2012 10:56 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:if I had the time... the return... backstreet's back.....

That awkward moment when you're so into the contest that you read "the time" as the Clow card instead of actual time.
Image

User avatar
Shin-AMV
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Status: Ching Chong Dumpling Princess
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Shin-AMV » Sun May 20, 2012 4:11 am

TritioAFB wrote:
Shin-AMV wrote:Man this round is both annoying and awesome at the same time. D:


This is the reason why I have high hopes about all of you :up:

You know, when an editor is under pressure, it's when the awesomeness flows


Like Charcoal into diamonds!

Kimberly wrote:I feel like the more I edit my video, the less it makes sense. :? :|

Forget making sense, just say its abstract. Problem solved! :bear:
Image

User avatar
Kosmit
Slippery Pole
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:37 pm
Status: Punching your salad
Location: Pole land
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Kosmit » Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 am

I have a great idea. The AMV shall be absolutely spectacular and blow eveyrone away. But first, I have to start editing it instead of writing incredible bullshit on the forums :awesome:

User avatar
Eake4
Australian Zeus
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:15 am
Status: Doing something useless again
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Eake4 » Sun May 20, 2012 6:03 am

Kimberly wrote:I feel like the more I edit my video, the less it makes sense. :? :|


Good to know that I'm not the only one ramming into this behemoth of a problem
Image

User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 am
Status: No more mutants.
Location: A Farm in New York
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Mkid » Sun May 20, 2012 10:22 am

Shin-AMV wrote:
TritioAFB wrote:
Kimberly wrote:I feel like the more I edit my video, the less it makes sense. :? :|

Forget making sense, just say its abstract. Problem solved! :bear:

i did that last round they all fell for it except the last judge... THAT TOOK FOREVER
Image

User avatar
Drageer
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:11 pm
Location: Dublin, Ohio
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Drageer » Sun May 20, 2012 12:45 pm

At this rate i might have to drop with so much stuff popping up randomly on my schedule x-x. I haven't even started yet... :down:

User avatar
Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:38 am
Status: Getting to the roof!
Location: Colorado
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Kisanzi » Sun May 20, 2012 3:33 pm

After testing out a couple ideas, this theme has devolved into something I never thought I'd ever edit. In a good way..........or is it? :shock:

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn......we will see.
ImageImageImage


Return to “Project OrgEditor Season 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest