Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

This is the official forum for Project OrgEditor Season 2, hosted by CodeZTM.

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby pacotacoshell » Thu May 17, 2012 8:14 am

-smites Ryni0-
Image
User avatar
pacotacoshell
 
Joined: 07 Nov 2011

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Ryni0 » Thu May 17, 2012 10:26 am

Behold you guys, I am fail king... :sweat:
Image
Image
User avatar
Ryni0
 
Joined: 05 Feb 2009

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby pacotacoshell » Fri May 18, 2012 1:38 pm

The overlapping contest stress has commenced!
-dies- :amv:
Image
User avatar
pacotacoshell
 
Joined: 07 Nov 2011

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby AMV_4000 » Fri May 18, 2012 2:23 pm

It's sad... I don't own an anime that fits any of these how I would want it... also can't find a song that would fit any of the ones I want...
User avatar
AMV_4000
 
Joined: 10 Apr 2002
Location: USA

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby HummingbirdAMV » Fri May 18, 2012 3:14 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:It's sad... I don't own an anime that fits any of these how I would want it... also can't find a song that would fit any of the ones I want...


Well duh, you're not the only one. I'm still in quest of a suitable song. I Hope I will be able to make it until the deadline :uhoh:
User avatar
HummingbirdAMV
 
Joined: 26 Apr 2012

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Radical_Yue » Fri May 18, 2012 3:17 pm

HummingbirdAMV wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:It's sad... I don't own an anime that fits any of these how I would want it... also can't find a song that would fit any of the ones I want...


Well duh, you're not the only one. I'm still in quest of a suitable song. I Hope I will be able to make it until the deadline :uhoh:



http://youtu.be/gPpHxNtVBko + Any fighting anime ever = Fight card.
ImageImage
User avatar
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose
 
Joined: 04 Feb 2005
Status: The flamer with heart of gold~<3

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby pacotacoshell » Fri May 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:
HummingbirdAMV wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:It's sad... I don't own an anime that fits any of these how I would want it... also can't find a song that would fit any of the ones I want...


Well duh, you're not the only one. I'm still in quest of a suitable song. I Hope I will be able to make it until the deadline :uhoh:



http://youtu.be/gPpHxNtVBko + Any fighting anime ever = Fight card.

Hey hey, you can't give out award winning concepts like that to your opponents! :nono:
Image
User avatar
pacotacoshell
 
Joined: 07 Nov 2011

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby AMV_4000 » Fri May 18, 2012 5:41 pm

I was thinking gara and the sand.... but I don't own naruto...
User avatar
AMV_4000
 
Joined: 10 Apr 2002
Location: USA

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Drageer » Fri May 18, 2012 7:45 pm

I have my concept kinda, but my schedule is all taken up, gahhhh. Also, having trouble finding the right clips.... :<
At least I have the song and animes all sorted... :up:
User avatar
Drageer
 
Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Location: Dublin, Ohio

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Rendakor » Fri May 18, 2012 9:01 pm

I've got a great idea in mind...but Diablo 3 is sapping my motivation to edit. :sweat:
Image Image
User avatar
Rendakor
Falling Like A Star
 
Joined: 08 Jan 2012

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Mkid » Sat May 19, 2012 8:34 am

CodeZTM wrote:
Round 2 Challenge

For this second round of the competition, create an AMV about one of Sakura's magical cards.



Eliminations

The number of eliminations this round will be 12.


Image
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby GuntherAMVs » Sat May 19, 2012 8:45 am

OMG IT'S THAT'S SO RAVEN QwQ xDDDDDDDD
LIVE YOUR ART. LOVE YOUR LIFE.
Image
User avatar
GuntherAMVs
Mistress of Cocaine.
 
Joined: 06 Nov 2010
Location: Double Rainbow World
Status: =w=

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby CodeZTM » Sat May 19, 2012 8:47 am

GuntherAMVs wrote:OMG IT'S THAT'S SO RAVEN QwQ xDDDDDDDD


I wish they would bring back funny shows like that. <3

/saves gif
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Zanzaben » Sat May 19, 2012 9:07 am

I have my idea and everything picked out now, but my anime source is too good, every time I go and try to pick out clips I end up watching the whole thing. It's making this take much longer that I expected it to.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1
User avatar
Zanzaben
 
Joined: 02 Jan 2011
Location: Ohio
Status: awesome

Re: Round 2 - The Secret of the Cards

Postby Eake4 » Sat May 19, 2012 9:08 am

Zanzaben wrote:I have my idea and everything picked out now, but my anime source is too good, every time I go and try to pick out clips I end up watching the whole thing. It's making this take much longer that I expected it to.

Completely opposite with me. My ideas were picked up as I edited and it took much shorter than expected :D Now thats a good use of time :up:
Image
User avatar
Eake4
Australian Zeus
 
Joined: 26 Jul 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Status: Doing something useless again

PreviousNext

Return to Project OrgEditor Season 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest