Project OrgEditor Round 1 Results

This is the official forum for Project OrgEditor Season 2, hosted by CodeZTM.

Re: Project OrgEditor Round 1 Results

Postby kireblue » Wed May 16, 2012 12:28 am

GuntherAMVs wrote:Congrats, everyone!
Shin, sweeping contests as usual >3> xDD
BUT YAY SINY AND PACO o~! <3 <3 <3

:beer: :awesome:
MomoCon's 2014 AMV Contest will be accepting entries until Monday, April 28th, 2013
kireblue

Postby Kosmit » Wed May 16, 2012 1:09 am

I finally made an AMV this year AND I advanced to the second round in the top 20? Nice. Now I can happily quit :ying:
Kosmit
Slippery Pole

Postby irriadin » Wed May 16, 2012 1:21 am

Kosmit wrote:I finally made an AMV this year AND I advanced to the second round in the top 20? Nice. Now I can happily quit :ying:

Good job with your video, I liked it a lot. That crazy zombie chick freaked me out :shock:
irriadin
BUBBLES!

Postby Shin-AMV » Wed May 16, 2012 1:47 am

Congrats all. And good job Siny and Pbells. I really liked both your vids a lot. :up:
Shin-AMV

Postby siny » Wed May 16, 2012 3:49 am

WHOA! Not only I was already anonymously fangirling over the nice comments about the video.. I got 1st?! Thank you judges! I'm glad my lack of sleep during the week paid off :P (plus the scene choice driving me nuts). And I will need those 3 extra points for the next round :roll:
I already commented on every single video (even mine, because I would keep changing stuff here and there), but I'm really happy Shin and paco got to the top 3, specially paco because that was my favorite video from this round! <3 And according to last.fm I listened to Paradise 240 timesss so I'm a bit tired of the song :mrgreen: but your video really got to me! I'll keep it :) And I'm glad Summer decided to use better footage for her video :D

Oh and Kimberly, please finish yours someday! I wasn't the only one loving it! At first I thought the video was from Clare, because well... Macross Frontier at his best :awesome: but then while I was rendering, she was rendering too, so it couldn't be 22. Then it was funny to know that SelfishPromise thought that one was mine and I thought it was hers. So yeah we both loved your video, pleaseee finish that one someday :D <3

Now I just need to share something else with you all:
Spoiler :
Bernardo Sassetti was a famous portuguese pianist that died last week in a hiking accident at a beach while taking pictures for a book he was doing. Such a stupid death for someone so young really got to me. All over the news, people were talking about his unique way of playing and that he started playing the piano when he was nine. And here I was doing a video about a young pianist... it felt kinda weird and uncomfortable. I was in the middle of it when I asked Code if I could dedicate the video to him. Again, thank you for letting me do that! I love music so much and I'm very proud of the many talents we have in our country. To lose such a talented person, is indeed a great lost for Portugal. Finally, here's my favorite song from him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY1i1tgAgS4 - it was part of a movie soundtrack.
siny

Postby AMV_4000 » Wed May 16, 2012 3:57 am

who woulda guessed that I would make it? :awesome: time to step up my game!
AMV_4000

Postby Ryni0 » Wed May 16, 2012 4:17 am

Shin-AMV wrote:Congrats all. And good job Siny and Pbells. I really liked both your vids a lot. :up:

2nd place, Shin-chan... you were lazy this time :roll: Gz to top 3 guys :awesome:
and weird, I tho i'll be out cuz I was lazy and did my video in few hours... 8th place...
I suck at zooms :dino:
Last edited by Ryni0 on Wed May 16, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryni0

Postby Eake4 » Wed May 16, 2012 5:10 am

Good luck to all in future
Eake4
Australian Zeus

Postby Sh0uko » Wed May 16, 2012 5:29 am

Im just Happy I didn't make it to round 2 :ying:
=A=
Sh0uko

Postby pacotacoshell » Wed May 16, 2012 6:41 am

siny wrote:And according to last.fm I listened to Paradise 240 timesss so I'm a bit tired of the song :mrgreen:

O: Dang, I only listened to it 130 times.
You got me beat -concedes defeat-
pacotacoshell

Postby ClaudiusValentine » Wed May 16, 2012 7:04 am

well good luck everyone i wont make the same mistake like talking about my video in witch i didnt know your not allowed to.yes i really didn't know. you haven't seen the last of me.ill be putting my video on my account later today.
Last edited by ClaudiusValentine on Wed May 16, 2012 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ClaudiusValentine

Postby Centurione » Wed May 16, 2012 8:11 am

Kosmit wrote:I finally made an AMV this year AND I advanced to the second round in the top 20? Nice. Now I can happily quit :ying:

Nah, you can't. I'm cheering for you!

Congratulations y'a all! <3 Especially siny and Shin, yours were my favourites :up:
Centurione

Postby Ryni0 » Wed May 16, 2012 8:23 am

sup. gl :bear:
Ryni0

Postby Shikaidou » Wed May 16, 2012 9:43 am

Wow, I was almost certain I wouldn't make it in. Thank you guys so much! Will definitely be trying to make a better video for this round. :P
Shikaidou

Postby Kimberly » Wed May 16, 2012 12:42 pm

siny wrote:Oh and Kimberly, please finish yours someday! I wasn't the only one loving it! At first I thought the video was from Clare, because well... Macross Frontier at his best :awesome: but then while I was rendering, she was rendering too, so it couldn't be 22. Then it was funny to know that SelfishPromise thought that one was mine and I thought it was hers. So yeah we both loved your video, pleaseee finish that one someday :D <3

I don't think I'll be finishing it. I wasn't a big fan of that video I made, and it was really rushed because my schedule was ruined. Hahah, I was thinking people would think my vid would be Clares XD

Thank you :) Oh, and yours was my favorite, congrats!!
Kimberly
Kardashian

PreviousNext

Return to Project OrgEditor Season 2